Funny Comment on my CLs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was walking out the door this morning for work in my black CL Motoranis. This was out conversation:

DH: Do you know your shoes are red on the bottom?
    Me: Yes.
    DH: I don't like that. It makes them look like clown shoes.

LOL! Clown shoes... Just thought I would share.

2. A hot clown, that is!

3. No no no..... not clown shoes......

4. Your DH JUST noticed they have red soles?!

I'm not even able to process that he doesn't like it.

5. Hahah. He probably thought you didn't know.

6. Not sure if this is classed as 'funny' but my SIL once said that 'red soled shoes' look tacky. I was like are you sh*tting me love?!!

No taste, tut! She certainly deserved a nogging for that!!:noggin:

7. I thought guys loved the red bottoms more than gals do. I hear that they are sexy :graucho:

8. ^^^ Your "heard"? ;)

9. Yep, that's what I hear all the time. Atleast that's what the fellas tell me.

10. ZoeyZoo, that is quite horrible of him! I hope you looked upset enough after that comment.

11. Aw Zoey! That's just his opinion!

Wasn't something like that in an article that the red was like saying "Stop and look at me!" ? ...something like that. I hear more guys that say they do like it than don't!

12. My DF likes the red sole. He just doesnt like me spending the money on them! He says it's sexy to see a flash of the red.

13. I don't think I can really remember my SO saying anything about the soles. But, clown shoes!

Oh wait, when I bought the hot pink Rolando's he said they looked like hooker shoes.:Push: Although, I wasn't crazy about the shoes ether, but I still would not call them hooker shoes (whatever those are to him). What do they know anyway?!

14. :wtf:

15. Tell him they may be clown shoes, but they are hella sexy ones!