*~*~* Funny Coach's Story *~*~*

yenanh00

O.G.
Mar 25, 2009
I just thought maybe we can share all of our funny Coach's Story here.. Here is mine:

So as most of you guys here know I go to the outlet quite often and I tend to buy a lot, too.. At least too much for my own personal goods.. Anyway this past weekend my outlet was pack.. For one it was the weekend and they just got in the Madison collection.. So basically I was browsing around, I have 3 bags and 3 Madison wallet in my hands, which is a lot to hold. Since I know it's a jungle at my outlet, so I carefully sat them down on the table with my own bag and start to look at other small item while chatting with my normal SA.. I like to talk to my SA just ot catch up.. so this one girl came up grabbing one of the wallet, which is fine.. I was going to let her look at it and tell her there more over the other table..

She ask, "how much was the wallet?" to my SA..
SA - 79.99
She said, " oh"
Then she grab my OWN purse, which happen to be a Coach's purse..
me and my SA was like :blink::blink::weird:..
She start going on, " there's no tag on here. How much is this?" I was going to say something..
My SA just start "oh this is her purse and she going to buy that wallet."
The girl said, " Are you sure? is there another one?"
SA - "Sorry, no.. The wallet you can find it at the other table" SA went over to the other table and grab another one for her..

The girl finally return my purse and the wallet to me.. I thought it was really hilarious :lolots::roflmfao:

haha! i probably wouldnt have been so patient with someone grabbing my purse. i prob would of grabbed it right back and said EXCUSE ME?! THATS MINE! lol thats too much!!! sounds like you got a good haul that day!

wow, you are patient! I am weird about people touching my stuff, lol.

I was walking into the mall maybe two weeks ago and this girl walking out goes "OMG I love her purse!" and I'm looking around for someone with a fabulous purse (I just had my Carly) and then the girl goes, "do you think it came with those?" and she's pointing at me and talking about my scarves and charms.. it was rather awkward because I could hear her, but amusing because I'm never really had anyone who I didn't know comment on my purse (except when I took my Sabrina to the outlet once and was nearly mobbed).

teehee... it drives me crazy when the one bag i want is the one someone is carrying!!!

the SAs always walk over to me shortly after i get in the door and ask, "are you ready for a shopping bag?"... my arms are usually full so i have to hang my head in shame and say, "yes"... thankfully, the shopping bag keeps me from ever having to put the goods down once i've grabbed them!

^^ Johnniegirl your outlet alway get the best stuff. I dont blame ya for getting to much.. Beside I cant really carry their shopping bag.. It's huge and it almost my height.. I can even fit myself in there.. One time I try carrying it, it was just dragging on the floor... I feel bad about it..

If i were to live near you, I'm probably going to go broke.. I'm still drooling over all your purchases..

Last edited:
I had this happen when I was at the outlet carrying my HS tote before they the outlets. A lady walked an SA up to me and said "I want that bag. where are they" The SA told her they didn't have any and she was mad. LOL

Haha! That happened to me before too! When it happened, my 1st reaction was, "Uh, hello? That's my purse." My 2nd reaction is, " Hehe, she liked my purse. I'm flattered."

Yenanh00 ~

I watch out for the grabbers at the outlet. You'd better too!

My "funny" story. I decided to try using the wristlets as wallets after reading about doing that here on the forum. I bought one of the Madison op art ones from a lovely lady on Bonanzle.

When I was at the outlet I took it out and laid it on the counter as I was getting ready to pay. The SA snatched it up, looking puzzled & a bit exasperated, turned to the other SA & said, "I didn't think we sold THIS one! Another one without a tag, how much is THIS one?"

She didn't believe me at first when I said it was mine except it had my money, license, etc. in it.

Then I was OK.

Here another one I remember:

Couple month back I was in my outlet, I happen to have my LV Watercolor Speedy and couple of bags on my arm.. Another lady came up to an SA ask If they have another bag (watercolor speedy) in the back? :lol::roflmfao::lolots::lolots:

Last edited:
Yenanh00 ~

I watch out for the grabbers at the outlet. You'd better too!

My "funny" story. I decided to try using the wristlets as wallets after reading about doing that here on the forum. I bought one of the Madison op art ones from a lovely lady on Bonanzle.

When I was at the outlet I took it out and laid it on the counter as I was getting ready to pay. The SA snatched it up, looking puzzled & a bit exasperated, turned to the other SA & said, "I didn't think we sold THIS one! Another one without a tag, how much is THIS one?"

She didn't believe me at first when I said it was mine except it had my money, license, etc. in it.

Then I was OK.

Wow I cant believe an SA does that.. so funny.. same thing happen to me too when I set my Coach bag on their check-out counter.. I learn not to set my bag on there again.. :smile:

I was once at the outlet when a woman came up to me and asked if she could show my bag to the SA. She was looking for a Sabrina and I told her I would walk over with her, sure as H$ll wasn't going to hand her my bag. I don't even like that fact that she touched it. The SA said no and then as I'm still looking around she processed to point at my bag again to ask another SA if they had it. Not really funny, but flattering at first but got a little annoyed when she keep mentioning around me that she really wanted a bag like mine.

The only similar thing that happened to me was when I carried my teal Lindsay into the Coach outlet last week. I was looking at other bags, so I set Lindsay down on one of the display tables. One of the SAs immediately came over, which made me think: "Either I'm in trouble for setting down my personal belongings on their table or she's probably coming over to ask if I need help."

Instead, SA's first sentence to me was: "Is that your Lindsay?"
Me: "Yes, is it okay for me to set her down for a minute or two?"
SA: "Oh, don't worry. I was just going to buy that if it wasn't yours. Such a cute bag"

I don't have any more funny stories, but my SO tells me I embarrass him sometimes (in a joking manner of course) at the Coach outlet.

Case in point:

Although I like to go into the Coach factory store to just browse, I always have this determined expression and game plan in my mind. I circle the entire store at least 3 times like a hawk to grab whatever I like (my prey). Then, I squeeze my way to the mirrors to model them. As I model them, I eliminate my choices, which means I put each of them back where I first found them. This often results in me walking around like a crazy person who's lost and disorientated.

This is when my SO says: "Baby, can you please stop pacing around frantically so many times? You are making the SAs nervous and me dizzy. Just calm down."