Funny CL Story

Tampachic

Jul 22, 2008
So I just got back from another appointment getting my bikini line lasered. (TMI? :P sorry.) Any of you familiar with this procedure, or perhaps even waxing, I'm sure can relate- Ouch. :cursing:

Anyway, I'm a bit of a clean freak so I left my Nude Np's on while I was up on the table because I didn't want to be barefoot on the office floor. The girl doing my procedure was attempting to talk to me to get my mind off things when suddenly she went "Oh my GOD!" :wtf::shocked::weird: I freaked a bit because I was thinking she had permanently burned me or something, and then she says "Your shoes! They're amazing!!!"

So, luckily after that (and a little aloe) I am fine, but was incredibly amused. By the time I got out to the desk to schedule my next appointment, every woman working there was gathered to see my shoes. :amuse:

What is your funniest shoe moment?

LOL! That's really funny. I'd be scared to death too.

I remember being in D.C. recently on the underground and I got on and there were a bunch of really hot men in suits standing near me, and I remember when they left, a younger, cute one turned to me and said something like, "Cute shoes." Unfortunately, I wasn't wearing Louboutins, but a pair of brown and white snakeskin ballet flats.

Cute story, Tampa!

I recently went to my SO's family reunion, and we were getting something from the car. My box of graffiti Clichys was in the trunk and his mother saw it. "Oooh, are those Louboutins? Can I see?" I was a little embarrassed (about having such expensive shoes), but I showed them to her. "Wow, those are pretty!" I said thank you, and mentioned that they were not easy to walk in. She replied, "Yup, as my grandma used to say, 'those are sittin' shoes!'"

Well this isn't exactly a funny CL story but it has just amused me, I'm watching the 'in the night garden' childrens show with my son and the main character 'iggle-piggle' has fallen over and lo and behold he has got bright red soles!!!!! I know it's not shoes exactly but I'm sure Mr Louboutin would be surprised to find his red soles adorning a blue fluffy pre-school character. ha ha ha

Cute story, Tampa!

I recently went to my SO's family reunion, and we were getting something from the car. My box of graffiti Clichys was in the trunk and his mother saw it. "Oooh, are those Louboutins? Can I see?" I was a little embarrassed (about having such expensive shoes), but I showed them to her. "Wow, those are pretty!" I said thank you, and mentioned that they were not easy to walk in. She replied, "Yup, as my grandma used to say, 'those are sittin' shoes!'"

just wondering, but what does SO mean?

btw funny story, tamp. haha :idea:

I was wearing my brand new Choos (which are HELL to walk in) trying to walk up a cobbled hill at a very exclusive hotel (all Aston Martins and Ferraris etc), and made such a mess of it I was actually asked by a member of staff, ever so politely, if I required wheelchair assistance. mmmm not embarrassed in the least :shame: Still love those Choos - even kiss them goodnight. TMI

Great stories everyone!
I was at a pretty exclusive resort with my family and as we are walking up to the front entrance of the restaurant which also has a lounge and it was REALLY busy, there was a woman in front of us who had on a pair of black patent shoes that looked like my black yoyo's and my 3 year old daughter very loudly turns to me and says, "why are her soles not red like all of your shoes mommy?"
Needless to say everyone turned to stare and some people chuckled and everyone had a look at my shoes! LOL

I got my bikini lasered when I lived in Tampa! I bet we went to the same place. I never wore CLs though.

I've had a few people compliment me on my shoes and make other comments, but nothing really recent.

When I was in Puerto Rico last year I saw a little girl wearing Croc Knockoffs that lit up every time she walked. I followed her and asked her mother where she bought them (I wanted to buy some for my niece) and then the little girl looked up and asked her mother to buy her a pair of shoes like mine when she grew up.:shame:

lol, funny stories everyone :P

I haven't really had anything funny happen while wearing my CLs, but the other day when I was wearing my Gwenissimas, I walked past two girls talking, one of them in the middle of ranting about her boss or something, and as soon as I got far enough past them for them to see the soles of my shoes, she stopped mid sentence and went "WOHA!! :shocked:". It was kind of embarrassing, really. :shame: