Funny and Unique Dog and Cat Names

Our daschund was originally named Charlie, but over time he became such a snob that Charlie didn't fit his personality. So now he is Charles. When we call him, we use our snobbish voice.

:lol:

I had a friend who named their dachshund Oscar (as in Oscar Meyer Weiner) :biggrin:.

My dachsund is named Dora bc when she was a puppy she "explored" everything lol.

We just got another rescue american pit bull terrier female and named her "Peanut."
I've taken to calling her "Baby Peanut" just because she's so much smaller than her brother Turbo!

I got my current cat a month after my previous cat Sasha died, and I had a hard time coming up with a name for her. I had wanted to call her Sasha also but the name just didn't seem right. So at first she was just referred to as "the kitten." For the life of me I couldn't think of a good name for her, so 9 years later she is just known as Kitten.

Our new puppy's name is Oliver... I don't think it's all that strange but apparently everyone else does, lol

I usually try to give my pets cool/different names, and through the years I've had:
Gremlin and Izzy- bunnies
Pisces, Scooter, Pagoda, Magnus, and Royal- betta fishes
Charlie Manson- hermit crab (it started as a joke, but the name stuck)
Jerry and Garcia- hermit crabs

We also had as family pets two small dogs named Riley and Chester, and one that we rescued who came with the name Doobie. Needless to say, my mother changed that very quickly!

mrskolar09 said:
Our new puppy's name is Oliver... I don't think it's all that strange but apparently everyone else does, lol

I usually try to give my pets cool/different names, and through the years I've had:
Gremlin and Izzy- bunnies
Pisces, Scooter, Pagoda, Magnus, and Royal- betta fishes
Charlie Manson- hermit crab (it started as a joke, but the name stuck)
Jerry and Garcia- hermit crabs

We also had as family pets two small dogs named Riley and Chester, and one that we rescued who came with the name Doobie. Needless to say, my mother changed that very quickly!

Aww that reminds me of the movie Oliver and company. It's about dogs have you ever seen it?? Soo cute

I like scooter as well

A friend of mine has a 110 lb rottweiler named Kitten. My friend will walk out on her porch yelling 'Kitten! Come in Kitten!' and we see this huge dog running!