Funkylala ~ STORE CLOSING! 75% Off Sale 45% Off Full-Priced

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  2. [​IMG]

3. Their site is super slow- I guess everyone is bombarding the site lol!

4. Haha, I was just going to say that too. Thank you for the heads up!

5. I've never been able to get the Funkylala site to work. Is there a trick or good browser to use?

6. I was able to get on immediately after I posted this, however it took FOREVER for the pages to load. I saw very few sale items....mostly full-priced. This is sad!! I have purchased quite a few bags from them including my gorgeous Sissi Rossi bags! This just isn't right. I wonder what store will be next!

7. About a month or so ago I got a gorgeous Treesje Avalon @ 60% off....a bargain! I was looking forward to shopping with them in the future. Its sad to see yet another business go under. :sad:

8. Not loading for me.

9. I thought it was my internet connection until I read this forum...how is there customer service?

10. Just bought a Vivienne Westwood jacket that retails for $1050 for $165. Such a great deal!!:yahoo:

11. I had a feeling they were going to close down. The discount they sent out at New Year's never expired, and nothing new has been added since then. I'm really going to miss them... :sad:

They don't have any bags left that I'm interested in, but still have some good jewelry. I just ordered a great necklace for under $100 that was normally over $400!

12. :sad: I am sad to see them go. I had many great experience with them and got many good deals from them too.

A lot of their bags are out of stock it seems and have to be backordered, which I think is not happening?

13. For me (I think as Canadian) it took them 2 weeks to ship the items out for me (thanksgiving sale) - but they were nice about it and refunded shipping. I was a little irritated because they blamed USPS until I pressed them... They were always polite though - I just prefer if people apologize if they err. ;) just an 'oopsie; would suffice.

14. I've been trying to get on the site since 10pm EST to no avail...can anyone who has had success give me any suggestions? I just bought some great jewelry from them a couple of weeks ago and would love to get more pieces on sale! Thx!

:biggrin:

15. I just bought a shirt and a dress :smile: