Funkylala has my NIKKI NAVY LUXE!!!

savvy23

Perfect Blue
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I just got the MOST awesome news this morning from Lizzie:

Good morning,

Your Navy Luxe Nikki Pre-Order has arrived and can be shipped today!

We’ll send tracking information this evening.

Thanks for shopping at FunkyLala.com!

REVIEWS COMING SHORTLY!!!!!

I just saw the NL nikki in person at Three Sirens and it's beautiful! It is a bit lighter than I thought it would be.. It looks exactly like the old Royal color except with the same glaze type finish on it as the Noir & Dark Brown. It is a shimmery, slightly textured blue. In some pictures it looks like a dark navy but if you take it into the light it looks just like royal/ iris.

This is a total guess savvy, but I don't think it is glazed. I think it is just sort of shimmery if that makes sense. I'm concerned I won't like it and that I've missed out on the iris nikkis now. I'm having like a mini panic attack and I haven't even seen the NL nikki yet!!!! Speaking of the iris nikkis, in case I don't like the sheen on the NL, does anyone know where I could get an iris nikki????

Watch, tomorrow, I'll be raving about how I HEART my NL nikki and this will have been a total non-issue.

shaurin, no worries...i am sure that you will love the bag! it sounds fabulous!

As for the iris, Haute Okole posted about an iris on sale in CA yesterday...it should be in the deals and steals thread, GL!

shaurin...have you seen the picture photos of the navy luxe?? I am not SURE I like it now. I was hoping for a deep blue..but looking at beano's photos...I am worried it may be to bright!!! I am having the attacks now!

CHRIST!!!

This is a total guess savvy, but I don't think it is glazed. I think it is just sort of shimmery if that makes sense. I'm concerned I won't like it and that I've missed out on the iris nikkis now. I'm having like a mini panic attack and I haven't even seen the NL nikki yet!!!! Speaking of the iris nikkis, in case I don't like the sheen on the NL, does anyone know where I could get an iris nikki????

Watch, tomorrow, I'll be raving about how I HEART my NL nikki and this will have been a total non-issue.

Shaurin- You are right.. it isn't very glazed but I think they use a similar glazing type process to get this shimmery/ veiny effect. So I use the tern glazed very lightly.

I really like this leather.. the color is what threw me off. I was hoping for a darker navy.. like a dark midnight blue or something. I think I'm going to cancel my order which will be very good for my wallet. At least give myself some time to really think it through..

savvy, pics pics pics! :popcorn: if it's anything like this darker blue hue shot in natural light below, it's going to be a beauty. how often do you view life through a flash bulb anyway?

attachment.php

oohh.. I'm liking that pic!! Oh darn.. I was hoping that for my own sanity I would change my mind but I think I'm going to wait to get it then decide.
Thanks a lot tanmonahan!! LOL

I tell ya Tan..what bugs me about this bag is it looks light blue near the stitching, KWIM?? That is not what I wanted. I wanted a TRUE Dark Navy...if I knew if was going to be close to Iris...I would not have ordered it. A bit disappointed now.
savvy, pics pics pics! :popcorn: if it's anything like this darker blue hue shot in natural light below, it's going to be a beauty. how often do you view life through a flash bulb anyway?

attachment.php