Funkylala Black Basketweave Preorder Update

Hi gals! I too emailed Lizzy about the MAB. She told me that the MAB's should be in any day now, so.... if you ordered from the first batch the basketweave is a comin'! :yahoo:

That's great news that our MAB is coming! But i am still hoping that it will be the original style with blue zipper and tassels. That's what makes me love the bag in the first place! If i have known earlier i would have gone for the black with gold crackle instead. Since i live overseas, returning it would be a hassle.. *Sigh* Dunno what i should do now.. :confused1:

Ladies, pls post pics of ur MAM soon when you received it? Thanks!

thank you Dee! i ordered the MAB too! so excited! i wanted the old hardware and tassels but i am still thrilled!

:tup: Me too. I was especially intrigued by the blue zipper... but I think ours will still be unique because it won't have the tassels or the blue zipper and will come with the new hardware...

My MAM is due for delivery today. I'll post pics when it arrives.

Twin! Yes...please post pictures!!! :yes:

i'm pissed! it specifally states on FLL's website that it is the old style :cursing::cursing::cursing:

i'll just have to wait & see if i like it, but the entire reason for buying it were the blue zipper & tassels!!!!

i dont know if you guys know this, but RM's site has black w/ basketweave bags in the regular and mini size. it doesnt say if its the old hardware or not, but they're using the old pics, thats for sure. s:huh:oo, someone might wanna email catalina to check and see if its the original black/basketweave.

I went ahead and canceled my order. I just don't think I will love it without the old hardware, blue zipper, and tassels. Too bad there was an original one on ebay that I totally would have bid on if I would have known the one I ordered wasn't the original version. *sigh*

Oh no. Does someone have the new bag? I ordered this because it was like the one Lindsey Lohan had. The blue zipper and tassels. Except I ordered a mini. I dont know if I should cancel. Mine is in for the second shipment

Here are some additional pictures. There are a couple of difference from pictures of the original Basketweave MAM:

- New hardwared
- No blue zipper
- I think the leather is pebbled rather smooth leather

Attachments

• IMG_1823.JPG
    IMG_1823.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1824.JPG
    IMG_1824.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1831.JPG
    IMG_1831.JPG