Funkylala ~ 10% off sale items or 20% off new

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Enjoy! (works on RM too! :tup:)

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 537px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" width="100%"><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; COLOR: #083643; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=middle styleclass="style_MainTitle">[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    [/FONT]​
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #382c42" bgColor=#382c42><TABLE style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" align=middle width="100%"><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" height=10></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

2. There are lots of Botkier bags on sale and a couple of Koobas.

3. thanks

4. FLL must be trying to match with Luna Boston's promotion.

5. but Funkylala only do store credit on sale items returned. I believe Luna Boston does original form of payment? Correct me if I'm wrong.

6. yes Luna Boston has free shipping and free return shipping. if you return an item within 14 days you can get a full refund.

not sure about FLL but i had bad experience with them so i am not shopping through them and rather shop through LB instead. :P

7. I had a good experience with FLL, thanks for the code!

8. thanks for the code!

9. It's always the best to go to the store. I think their prices are lower "in person".