Funky-La-La

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

(click the pic)

2. Thanks for the info. Never seen a code from that company. I don't think they realize how much more they would sell if they compete with other online retailer discounts.

3. Thanks for the post; hopefully someone will be able to take advantage of this promotion because I know a lot of people on here are interested in some of the bags available there. I agree with Freshface5, though, they would get a lot more business if they offered more/bigger discounts and gave people incentive to shop with them instead of elsewhere.

4. I agree. They've always had free shipping but some more discount codes would be nice. They do however have a wide selection of bags with an excellent selection of colors that you might not find on other sites.

5. I really like their pics. They generally give you a real sense of size and scale and color, which is so important when buying a bag on-line.