Funky jewelry from Right in the Family Jewels

1. For those of you that like DIY jewelry and unique styles, this girl makes awesome jewelry at reasonable prices. I ordered the cupcake necklace in pink this weekend, it should be arriving soon!

www.myspace.com/rightinthefamilyjewels

She also makes a necklace that says "brutal", which I'll be ordering after I get the cupcake. You can pick what chain you want the necklace on, what color you want the charm to come in, etc.

Just wanted to share, I hope someone finds her stuff cool and orders something - enjoy! :nuts:

2. oooh i should get one of those funky teeth necklaces for my friend who's starting hygenist school this month!

very cool. thanks for sharing.

3. LOL :lol: Cool idea.

You're welcome! Just promoting some underground/indie artists who do super work :nuts:

4. There's a strange emphasis on teeth, amongst her stuff -- but it is so cute!! Imagine having a sweater with tooth buttons!! (??)

5. Cute stuff. Reminds me a lot of Lee Riot/White Trash Charms.

6. The tooth! perfect for my assistant job at the dentist office! and my friend would love the dinosaur..

7. I like the cupcake! I'll probably get it eventually, I have a bunch of things I want first lol but thanks Cristina, it's adorable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice