fundraising dinners

I always make a program with the donors ad spaces in it..so they get PR for the donations..It works when you are hitting them for high end items to donate..Its also good to hit where you shop alot..they dont dare say no to me...LMAO...

^^^Judging from your bag collection Jill, the entire national economy might collapse if you decided to boycott stores, so I can see why they donate to you, LOL

Megs said:
You could also have different prices and they people chose- they could be in the 'platinum' donator section, 'gold' section, 'silver' section. They could chose what ticket price they can do and then if you have a program add those names in their sections too.

That's what we do where I work (in nonprofit development, aka fundraising)... it works out really well because the people who are inclined to give more will... and yet you can still appeal to the people who'd like to attend but would be scared off by higher price ranges. Yes, the point is to earn money, but you also have to cultivate your audience and get people who will be involved long term with the organization. I know they're a lot of work, but I hope it all goes really well for you and the organization!

Megs said:
^ If this is the first annual, you won't want to start too high- you can always go up next year!!

BagLuver- So sorry about your dad. That is a great cause that you are working on- let me know if you need anything also!! :flowers:

Thanks, Megs!