Funding my next lv purchase.

trustlove

May 17, 2010
I'm thinking of selling two pairs of louboutin shoes to fund my next lv purchase. I have the raspail but I want a cross body too. I barely wore both pairs of shoes. What would you ladies do?

Note: I know selling on purseforum is not allowed. I am not selling on here.

trustlove said:
I'm thinking of selling two pairs of louboutin shoes to fund my next lv purchase. I have the raspail but I want a cross body too. I barely wore both pairs of shoes. What would you ladies do?

Note: I know selling on purseforum is not allowed. I am not selling on here.

I would def sell!!!!!! I will sell anything that I don't use to fund my bad LV habit!!!!

If you aren't wearing them, sell away. I always find I get more use out of my bags anyway rather than shoes. Of course I have extreme pain in my left foot right now that prevents me from wearing really cute shoes so I am a bit biased.

Is it just me or are Loubs totally uncomfortable!?!? I've owned some and ended up selling them for this reason. Don't get me wrong they are fabulous looking shoes .. but I would sell them if I haven't been wearing them.

Is it just me or are Loubs totally uncomfortable!?!? I've owned some and ended up selling them for this reason. Don't get me wrong they are fabulous looking shoes .. but I would sell them if I haven't been wearing them.

Totally not comfortable- torture devices - one of the least comfortable heels out there. The last pair of CLs I purchased have a 2.5 inch heel. I'm sticking to lower heeled CLs now and saving the sky high ones for other designers.