Functional iPhone 4 wallet V purse

joanne1981

Mar 4, 2012
I would like a oak purse
I have £120 credit voucher after returning Somerset small purse (way to small)
Do I go for the iPhone wallet? Will my iPhone 5 fit in?
Or fudge postmans lock from the outlets or Fudge French purse?
Wait for outlet for more purses or add £100 and go to mulberry store???
Has any one got any pictures of the above?

Outlets had oak postmans lock with the v shape but I find this a darker oak than my oak sbs

Help xxx

How about the Bayswater clutch wallet? While I ogle the iPhone wallet, I suspect over time as phones change that it will become obsolete. The clutch wallet has multiple uses. I ordered one last week and am waiting for it to arrive, so I can't provide a user's opinion yet.

Think Iphone case is Iphone 3 and 4 only.M usally is quite late late with technology items. Only the slip cover for Iphone 5 on m.com
Also pretty bad as if you are on the Iphone app and search for "Iphone " the Iphone Case wont show up so one has to search for "case" for it to show up. :sad:

How about the Bayswater clutch wallet? While I ogle the iPhone wallet, I suspect over time as phones change that it will become obsolete. The clutch wallet has multiple uses. I ordered one last week and am waiting for it to arrive, so I can't provide a user's opinion yet.

Please let me know when it arrives xx

Please let me know when it arrives xx

I second going for a bayswater clutch wallet I have one in red onion the chain can be removed to just use it as a purse and as its been so useful as a wallet/travel mini bag (you don't need to remove it on a plane, passport and tickets fit perfectly) in fact I liked it so much I bought a Chanel woc which has the same uses.
iPhone 5 obviously does not fit in a French purse but does fit comfortably in the larger ones.

I second going for a bayswater clutch wallet I have one in red onion the chain can be removed to just use it as a purse and as its been so useful as a wallet/travel mini bag (you don't need to remove it on a plane, passport and tickets fit perfectly) in fact I liked it so much I bought a Chanel woc which has the same uses.
iPhone 5 obviously does not fit in a French purse but does fit comfortably in the larger ones.

How much are they? Do they have them in the outlet x