Fun to try: 6 Degrees of separation

1) I have a friend
2) who has a close friend who
3) lives on the same street as Gwen Stefani's mom (an met Gwen Stefani)

1) My father
2) has a friend who
3) went to school with Daphne Zuniga

1) I have a grandfather
2) who worked with Neil Armstrong, and all the Apollo astronaughts.

1) My dad taught CCD to Bob Newheart's son (and met Bob Newheart).

1) I have a
3) voice teacher who
2) Worked with Jerry Orbauch and S. Epatha Merkerson

1) My dad invested in a chain
2) That was used to shoot a scene of an episode from CSI.

1) My dad
2) worked at Disney and met Roy Disney

1. I went to High school w/ Jen Schefft ( The Bachleorette . YIPPEE!)

1. my fiancee's..
2. best friends
3. cousin is Stephen Dorff ( Google him , Blade , went out w/ Pam Anderson , blah blah ) .

1.) My dad who owns upscale resturants has served:
Ian Thorpe (fomous swimmer in oz, i really have no intrest in him and i think hes overrated, ive been at cafes and shops a few times while he is there and everyone seems to make a huge fuss, i just treat him like he was another person he can swim well but thats about it for my intrests)
Kathy freeman (A famous Australian runner who won a few golds, she is the 1st aboriginal sportswomman i think, she is more an icon that Ian to me)
Tahina tozzi (and her sisters, there like b grade, actoresses and models, i like them and think they are cool, I acctually went to school with her so that direct fro me lol, but she doesnt really know me we never talked)
Nikki webster, (well anyone who is in oz and knows who she is most likely hates her, i mean i hate thinking about the fact that the money she earns from her crappy songs like strawberry kisses, and now rauncy FHM photos lol (its like watching an 11 years old ewww) and that that money goes to my daddy)

I'll tell him you said so ! Everytime Rick goes to L.A. he puts me on the phone w/ him ! Rick teased him because I was the only one of his friends who knew who he was w/out seeing a pic of him ! lol.

Ahh... I am not really into celebs but he is something. I loved him in the Britney Spears Everytime video! HUBBA HUBBA!

hmmm.

I worked with a guy
who's sister was Mimi Rogers
who was married to Tom Cruise...

My husband works with a guy
who is married to this girl
who has a cousin
that is Alex Rodriguez (gawd I gotta get into that inner circle!!!)