Fun time with polka dots @ LV

AzahM

O.G.
Jan 2, 2012
Good day everyone it was such a lovely winter day today infact quite "warm" and sunny. What a great day to start :smile:
I went to LV as early as possible since I requested an item to be reserve a day before. As I walked into the interior I saw no other customers- great!! Straight to male SA and informed to see my reserved item. He was pleasantly surprised when I asked for it and started to explain to me. We went to second level and I sat down expecting to see an item. But to my surprised he took out one after another after another. Oh my Gosh!!! Lol I feel that all the dots is splash infront of my eyes.
Although I do not keen on most of it but cannot help myself having fun to try on some of it. I tried the polka dots red+white large bangle, black+white small bangle, yellow+black shawl, the lockit, nylon small bag and large bag and the funky yellow+black sunnies, pochette, zippy wallet, agenda and even shoes. Oh gosh even typing this make me :biggrin: grinning ear to ear.

SA and I had a good laugh when I tried the sunnies and the huge nylon bag. I do believe that only creative and brave and unique people can carry some of the items. But hey you know what some of it looks pretty nice IRL.

I make it quick and instant reveal ok.

image-1347956710.jpg

Iris wallet in Oursin. Bad camera didn't capture the deep tone purple. My Mono Sarah Wallet is doing great job but I think about time Iris starts "working "

image-197180603.jpg

I love the interior