Fun time with polka dots @ LV

AzahM

O.G.
Jan 2, 2012
Good day everyone it was such a lovely winter day today infact quite "warm" and sunny. What a great day to start :smile:
I went to LV as early as possible since I requested an item to be reserve a day before. As I walked into the interior I saw no other customers- great!! Straight to male SA and informed to see my reserved item. He was pleasantly surprised when I asked for it and started to explain to me. We went to second level and I sat down expecting to see an item. But to my surprised he took out one after another after another. Oh my Gosh!!! Lol I feel that all the dots is splash infront of my eyes.
Although I do not keen on most of it but cannot help myself having fun to try on some of it. I tried the polka dots red+white large bangle, black+white small bangle, yellow+black shawl, the lockit, nylon small bag and large bag and the funky yellow+black sunnies, pochette, zippy wallet, agenda and even shoes. Oh gosh even typing this make me :biggrin: grinning ear to ear.

SA and I had a good laugh when I tried the sunnies and the huge nylon bag. I do believe that only creative and brave and unique people can carry some of the items. But hey you know what some of it looks pretty nice IRL.

AzahM

O.G.
Jan 2, 2012
I make it quick and instant reveal ok.

image-1347956710.jpg

Iris wallet in Oursin. Bad camera didn't capture the deep tone purple. My Mono Sarah Wallet is doing great job but I think about time Iris starts "working "

image-197180603.jpg

I love the interior