Fun thread! What are you carrying?

Mar 26, 2007
Good morning/afternoon/evening, all! I thought I'd post a fun/silly thread today so nobody laugh at me, I'm just curious...

What Coach bag are you carrying today? What's your newest obsession?

Tell us!

I'll start off... I'm carrying my Signature Multi-Stripe Demi and matching Mini-Skinny, with a couple of charms (an S and a Heart) and my red Coach Trigger Snap Keyfob all clipped to the bag.

Let's hear what you're carrying today!

Hi,

I've been tied to my khaki/chocolate braided signature hobo (6279) for some time now. I wear a lot of brown, and I just love this bag. It's large enough for a notebook and other goodies, and the zipper keeps things from flying out of my bag. Plus, I just find a single shoulder strap is much easier to manage.

I have a new Legacy Leather Slim Flap in my closet, but I don't want to use it until I get some shining monkey for it!

Super fun! My flint suede book tote, rainy day key chain, pear hobo with solid perfume and my legacy agenda. Oh and my grasshopper cell phone lanyard along with my stripe wristlet. Completely forgot about those.... oops....:yes:

Attachments

• Bags.JPG
    Bags.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 75
Super fun! My flint suede book tote, rainy day key chain, pear hobo with solid perfume and my legacy agenda. Oh and my grasshopper cell phone lanyard along with my stripe wristlet. Completely forgot about those.... oops....:yes:

AimeeSully:

Your Pear Soho Hobo is gorgeous. It is the color of the inside of an avocado, absolutely lovely. Wear it in good health.

Liz

My Cotton Carly in Chocolate chopped full of Coach accessories because I'm anal about matching my stuff. ;P
Legacy Sripe Coin Purse Wristlet
Legacy Stripe Zip Wristlet
Coach Sunglasses
Coach Legacy Stripe Umbrella
Coach Scribble Cosmetic Case
Coach Checkbook Holder

carly6.jpg

heheh..WAY too much Coach...

Shoulder tote in khaki/chestnut
soho signature wristlet in khaki/chestnut
multifunction wallet in gold optic lurex
medium cosmetics case in khaki/gold
silver trigger snap keyfob
fruit-charm cell lanyard

i am carrying my large hamptons watercolor tote, with my Vera Java Blue zip around wallet, the medium sig and punch beauty case, Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses and case, and the watercolor mini skinny!