fun surprise in the mail last week...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I expected this package, but didn't realize how eye-popping the color would be....

2. Is there a pic? LOL

3. thats cruel

4. OMG, mercenary! Where's the strip-joy this am??:P

5. I just got my wisdom teeth pulled...Not much joy this morning.

6. ^^^OUCH. I'm sorry TRL.

OK, guess I'll just splat er on out there :P

Allow me to introduce my bright new Rouge H chamonix 31 Bolide:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. WOW! How gorgeous, congratulations, wonderful colour

8. Im getting mine pulled in October...Does it hurt? Do I need painkillers? Valium anyone??

9. Back to Topic...

OMG...NOW That's a beautiful Bolide. Love the Color Rouge H and leather...So Smooth!!

Congratulations. Enjoy it!

I love Reds..Rouge H, Garance, Vermillion...It's an all season color!! Good Choice GURL!!

:yahoo:

10. WoW! That's breathtaking! Congrats!

H.O. I seriously got them pulled like an hour ago..So my mouth is still numb with the anesthetic. I have vocodin and a less powerful pain killer so I don't think I'll be in too much pain ::crossing fingers::. I'll keep you updated

11. Wow! That *is* fun!!! What a gorgeous Bolide! I adore the white contrast stitching - it just makes the Rouge H POP!:nuts:

12. gorgeous katel!! Enjoy -- you are one bolide queen!!!

13. Katel! Another beeeeautiful Bolide!!!! Congratulations! I love it!

14. That is the definitely one of the most beautiful Bolides I've seen on Purse Forum.

15. Simply gorgeous.
    The sailboat cadena looks fabulous too.