Fun stocking stuffer ideas?

My mom always stuffs my stocking with gift cards, nail polish, chapstick (in fun flavors or colors) and sometimes socks...lol

I think that stockings can be really fun if you want them to be! I love searching through mine to see what else my mom puts in there. Sometimes she will put make-up in there too!

purse size perfumes, a mag subscription(it usually has an attached card you can give to a friend), travel size make up brushes, bejeweled hair pins from claires :biggrin:, the receiver's fave candy/mints/gum...cute earphones, cute keychains...

All the ones I get have already been mentioned ... nail polish, lip glosses, magazines, socks. I also like nail files and lottery tickets. One year I won $40 from a scratch-off ticket!

And of course, anything chocolate.

Ugh - I hate stocking stuffers!! I always end up spending 100+ on stocking stuff!!

Razors/blades
Handheld electronic games like soduko
playing cards
chapstick
deodorant
lint brush
flashlight
little picture frames
pens
fun jewelry
cream/lotion
gloves
good tweezers
whistle (good for women/girls to have just in case)

Sephora has the cutest list of gifts under $25 , they have a mini mascara that attaches to your cell phone , it would be really cute for teens or people like me who likes anythng cute and little

stockings are huge for me and my sister and i were just talking about this today (now that she has munchkins) - a few generic non-specific suggestions... fun little things (silly string, confetti blowers, silly putty), books, christmas ornaments, lip glosses/nail polishes, walkie talkies split between two stockings (makes for a fun day), dvds