fun POLL: what's your lamest justification for your purchase??

1. I know..some of the LV collectors are lucky enough to not have to justify their purchases :drool: (I wish..I was so lucky)...but some of us...have SO's that really just don't get the passion...:nuts:

I'm wondering..what was your lamest justification for purchasing a Louie??:upsidedown:

and..did your SO go for it??:graucho:

MY DH..doesn't know that Louie's are NEVER on sale...I just said they were having a 50% off sale..and just couldn't pass it up...and.."I can sell it and double my money"....he actually bought that one....:roflmfao:

2. Simple as I work hard so I deserve every single bag I have.:yes: I don't have to give explanations to my SO, he does not ask for.

3. I told my husband I wanted to go buy him an lv wallet, and we ended up getting his wallet plus my duomo. I also told him I couldn't carry my white mc alma in the winter and my vachetta needed to patina so therefore I needed a damier bag. Then of course I needed an agenda to match the damier bag since my wallet was mono. Then I really needed a wapity because when I take the kids to the park I don't want to carry my big expensive handbag. Now I have to figure out how I can justify another speedy, since I have one already. I think when I justify all this to my husband, I'm doing it for myself, too!

4. I used to just tell him some made up price, until he got on the internet one day and saw how much things really cost.
    I don't have an excuse, I am just a bag nut. The other day I said I wanted a new refrigerator and he said, "well, you could sell a purse and that would pay for it."

5. LOL...thats cute..:lol:

6. :roflmfao:

7. LOL! My husband doesn't know much about how much purses cost and I can always tell him this is a fake one! Ha ha! My "excuse" is that I earned it and deserve it...like everything else I buy, too!

8. because I could be hit by a bus tomorrow!

9. Oh, actually I think that's a good one!

10. my lamest justification for a purchase so far is... oh my god i dreamed about the bag so i have to have it. it's a SIGN. :P

11. I once bought a bag because elux was having free shipping!

12. OMG~ That is soooooooo Funnnny and also True! LOL!:graucho:

13. i promise myself that i'll study if i buy myself something from LV :smile:

14. I do not get my hair or nails done...I do it all myself...highlights and my nails so look how much I save there...I got my hair trimmed at first choice for 13 dollars and it was my only haircut of the year...I must sound soo cheap but, I do have some wicked bags...I just save in other areas that other people do not...plus I never go out...wow...I should not feel guilty over 2 friggin bags when I barely buy or do anything...no restaurants or spas nothing...damn it I deserve another bag IMO....lol

15. To save money by buying before the price hike.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice