Fun Instant Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been wanting a hands free bag for a while- one that would comfortably fit my devices and snacks (so hard lugging around water bottles and snacks when you have a kid). I've been using my pochette Metis for daily use but it's just not enough space - so I caved in and got a backpack!

The mm size is just right for day trips and best of all, it's a bag I can ask my DH to carry without him being all embarrassed (since he hates carrying my satchels and shoulder bags) lol.

I am so excited to use it! Thank you for letting me share!

Attached Files:

2. Another photo of what I can fit inside 😀

Attached Files:

3. so cute, one backpack i wouldn't mind carrying. congrats!

4. Lovely! Congrats!

5. You are going to love it! I have the pm, but would probably pick the mm if I had it to do over again. I even take it hiking and it's been amazing!!!

6. Cute backpack, congrats!

7. The pm is so adorable! I am glad that you found it so useful, I have been on the backpack hunt for a while and was initially looking at inexpensive options, but after window shopping, I figured LV justified the price since they are classic and very sturdy.

Thank you everyone!

8. I'm really loving this backpack! Loving the mono with black trim! I was thinking about the mini size but I'd want to fit more things in it than the mini could carry, plus I don't think my DH would carry it for me if its the smaller size. :P

9. Congrats, super cute!

10. Congrats! I have the PM and love it!

11. Cute, enjoy!

12. congrats, looks good

13. Congrats! It's such a great looking backpack and a useful piece!

14. Lovely!! Congrats!!

15. Mod shots pretty please?? 😍