Fun in Las Vegas

Ninja Sue

Dreaming of vacation
O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
As some of you know, DH and I spent the long Memorial Day weekend in Las Vegas celebrating our 15th anniversary. No trip to Las Vegas would be complete without a stop (or two or three) into Hermes. So, on our first night in Vegas, I picked up A Contre-Courant mousseline PM in vert pale/vert eau/vert amande. Here she is!
LasVegasLoot003.jpg

LasVegasLoot004.jpg

LasVegasLoot005.jpg

While at Hermes, I spied a havane swift Berlingot. I thought it would be the perfect hands-free sightseeing bag (I needed to keep my hands free for other purchases - natch). So, I thought about it for a night and went back to buy it the next day. I love havane swift!
LasVegasLoot007.jpg

LasVegasLoot008.jpg

LasVegasLoot009.jpg

Turns out, I was right! This is the perfect hands-free bag! In it, I carried my large LV sunglasses case, Dogon compact wallet (with iPod), Dogon key wallet, chevre business card case, passport, lipstick, lipgloss, Advil, spare keys and gum.

We had a great weekend and brought home some lovely H souvenirs!

Happiest 15 anniversary, NS! And what beautiful pieces you chose to commemorate your special time - I love your mousseline and Berlingot - oh, what a classic bag! Just gorgeous, both of them! On 15 years and gorgeous Hermes, I wish you

Congratulations!!!

OMG, PBC - we stayed at Bellagio, as well. You weren't carrying a vert anis 35cm Birkin, were you? DH spotted a gorgeous lady with a fabu vert anis Birkin and we joked with each other that she had to be a tPF'er.

DH and I stopped in Hermes Friday at about 4:00 and Sunday at 10:00-ish. When were you there?

That would be so fun if you guys saw each other!! Love the mousseline (like mine!) and the bag -- and congrats of course! I've got 5 yrs. on you lol!!! And my LV trip was the best - only problem is I want to go back in the worst way lol!!

A very happy anniversary N Sue!

Love your new ACC mousse, just the perfect color for you. I love the new Berligot too. Can't wait to see you model them irl.

Thanks so much, my friends! We really had a great time. Being the foodies that we are, we spent a lot of time eating at some fabu restaurants (while not shopping in Hermes). On Friday afternoon, we met a lovely lady in Hermes wearing a gold ostrich Kelly backpack. She complimented my Birkin and I complimented her ostrich backpack. Then, we spotted the lovely lady with the vert anis Birkin.

The SAs were all so nice!

Beautiful purchases. I've never seen the bag. I love Havanne and it looks so practical! I'm going to Las Vegas soon too and hoping for some great H finds...and food. Any recommendations?

OMG, PBC - we stayed at Bellagio, as well. You weren't carrying a vert anis 35cm Birkin, were you? DH spotted a gorgeous lady with a fabu vert anis Birkin and we joked with each other that she had to be a tPF'er.

DH and I stopped in Hermes Friday at about 4:00 and Sunday at 10:00-ish. When were you there?

vert anis birkin?? don't i wish i have that one!! so no, that was not me. i actually brought my black birkin and BJ kelly, but used my kelly most of the time. i arrived early friday and left yest. don't remember exactly what times i visited H (it was in between DH's 6-8 hrs per day of blackjack!), but i know for sure i was there around 6pm on sunday to buy my new bangle. did you see the cute 25cm black box PH kelly?? i almost bought it...if only it was GH! btw: love your purchases!!! congrats again on ur annie!!! :heart:

and congrats to shoes as well!!! i remember you had told me you'd be in vegas. i was also there the wknd after you last month!

Congrats, Ninja Sue. Your ACC scarf is gorgeous, and I adore your new Berlingot. I saw a Havane swift Lindy and totally fell in love with Havane swift :heart:. Your new bag is amazing!

thanks pbc! While I was shopping with a couple of my pf friends there - we did spot a lady with probably a raisin birkin -- 35 I think, and another in the H store with an ostrich birkin - it was fun to drool over their bags as well!! I need to go back - the overall shopping there was just TDF!!!

By Sunday, the 25cm Kelly was joined by her 35cm black box sister. The two were gorgeous together.

PBC, I'm so sorry I missed you! We could have met for a drink! Would you believe I did not see one Kelly all weekend? A few Birkins but no other Hermes at all.