Fun Idea...please participate!

rileyroow07

Nov 11, 2007
Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I haven't been posting much lately, so I've been a little out of the loop, but nevertheless, feels good to be here today! ANYWAY....

I've been wanting to do this for awhile, just because I think it'd be fun and interesting. I think we should keep a running total of how many RM's everyone on the forum currently owns. I'm just curious to see how many RM's we all have collectively!

We can list the bags we have, and then at the bottom, we'll update the total. So, if you are the next person to post, add your RM total to my RM total and so on. Get it? And when you get more, then you can just come back to this thread and update the total. Make sure the total is how many RM's you have currently, not how many you have had and sold on ebay or something, because then we'd probably be counting bags twice. Also, if you sell a bag, then come back and subtract it from the total.

Thought this would be a fun way to see TPF's impact on RM and RM sales!

Any guesses? My guess is......1000!

Ok, I have a Glazed Almond Matinee and a Tangerine MAB

Running Total: 2

Fun! My guess is 500! :P

I have the following:

blue/grey matinee, Wine MaM, Tangy MaMa, Wine Matinee, Wine Nikki, and the basketweave MA... (6 total)

Running total: 16

MAM in dark gray
MAM in eggplant
Clutch in glazed espresso
Date Clutch in emerald
Mini Nikki in purple
Plan B in tangerine

plus, I am adding my mom's MAM in rosegold and my friend's MAB in gray/eggplant because they would not have bought them unless I steered them toward RM.

Running total = 37

Fun idea! My guess is 50% of the total are in GUNG's closet.

Mine:
MAB in Wine
Matinee in Dark grey
No Strings clutch in Eggplant
Date clutch in Silver

Running total = 44