Fun Game: Label The Moving Box

miasvault

Dec 29, 2014
We are packing up the house to move into our new home (finally!) and it came time to pack up my handbags/SLG's. I remember reading somewhere that one of our fellow tPf'er's box of designer handbags "mysteriously" disappeared in the hands of the movers, so I thought about what to label my boxes to disguise them. Instead of labeling them "my closet" or "handbags", I started thinking of things that would be the least desirable, should anything decide to find a new home. Here are some things that came to mind:

• Grandma's Incontinent Supplies
  • Kid's Baby Teeth/Memories
  • Birthing Videos

Your turn! :giggles:

We are packing up the house to move into our new home (finally!) and it came time to pack up my handbags/SLG's. I remember reading somewhere that one of our fellow tPf'er's box of designer handbags "mysteriously" disappeared in the hands of the movers, so I thought about what to label my boxes to disguise them. Instead of labeling them "my closet" or "handbags", I started thinking of things that would be the least desirable, should anything decide to find a new home. Here are some things that came to mind:

• Grandma's Incontinent Supplies
  • Kid's Baby Teeth/Memories
  • Birthing Videos

Your turn! :giggles:

Kid's Baby teeth/Memories/Dried placenta...

Last edited: