Fun February 2023 Purchases!

Congratulations. It's very pretty. Wear it in good health and happiness:hugs:
Thank you :hugs:

So beautiful ,

This is absolutely gorgeous :love:

Beautiful!
I‘m getting one too soon, when I’m free to go to the store .
I’m not happy with my new online CA, from now on I’ll try to buy from my store CA more .
You will love it. It is beautiful :loveeyes: smaller than I expected but quite roomy. are you getting one in creme or black?

Clemence wallet in reverse... Was stuck at a really long traffic light so yeah, I unwrapped it.

View attachment 5708648
I love love love this wallet! It is sooo gorgeous in reverse mono. :love::loveeyes::loveeyes: Congrats! Btw it looks so beautiful against your green picotin:girlsigh:
Although I’ve been a lot into cardholders and compact wallets recently, clemence remains my favorite wallet. I guess I need to have it in reverse mono now too! :ghi5:

I love love love this wallet! It is sooo gorgeous in reverse mono. :love::loveeyes::loveeyes: Congrats! Btw it looks so beautiful against your green picotin:girlsigh:
Although I’ve been a lot into cardholders and compact wallets recently, clemence remains my favorite wallet. I guess I need to have it in reverse mono now too! :ghi5:

Same- with smaller bags, my cardholder collection has certainly grown. The LV gusseted cardholder is my favorite. I sold a Sarah wallet during lockdown closet cleaning that I had for years. I don’t miss the bulk of the Sarah, but do miss a long wallet for carrying cash. Glad to hear you love your clemence. :heart: My mini iPhone fits in this too, so it’s perfect to grab for a trip to yoga class or wherever.

Wish there was more reverse mono bags to choose from!