Fun Fantastic February 2021 Purchases!

I don’t know. January felt like it was going on forever.

Anyhoooo....wasn’t really planning on getting anything else this month but the mini pochette in DA showed up as atb. I must have blacked out after that bc the next thing I knew, I had paid for it and picked it up on Saturday. :lol::lol::lol:

My first da piece and the first time I have gotten a piece in all three patterns.

0A8D4F58-E295-4768-BA21-2F5330BD5C6B.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t know. January felt like it was going on forever.

Anyhoooo....wasn’t really planning on getting anything else this month but the mini pochette in DA showed up as atb. I must have blacked out after that bc the next thing I knew, I had paid for it and picked it up on Saturday. :lol::lol::lol:

My first da piece and the first time I have gotten a piece in all three patterns.

View attachment 4976368

Congrats.
I know for sure the happy feeling to be able to collect all 3 prints as I do have them too plus the Christmas animation one. Make sure you rotate them so they’re being used equally :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Reactions: bigverne28
This is super cute MB. You’re getting more and more birthday gifts for yourself. Can’t wait to see them all. :tup:
Thanks BF :flowers: I decided to be good and save everything for my BDay. It also gives me time to save for my next bag. I’ve decided on the sunset NF from this capsule collection :heart: It ties in perfectly with our lemon Skittles!C418DDD0-B9F0-4C2A-9DDF-9560ABFFA151.jpegF6FF65F4-A945-4B20-BE35-2CBC63A2B6F6.jpeg

Thanks BF :flowers: I decided to be good and save everything for my BDay. It also gives me time to save for my next bag. I’ve decided on the sunset NF from this capsule collection :heart: It ties in perfectly with our lemon Skittles!View attachment 4976983View attachment 4976982

I might get the sunset print as well but torn between NF or on the go. I have NF GM in DE which I barely used while don’t have on the go on my collection yet. Wonder if you know what size will be available for those 2 (MM or GM).
I will text my CA as well to keep me posted of this collection.

I had started to see some light peeling on the corners of my PSM after a couple of months, and my SA graciously offered store credit. It’s the first and only item whose quality I was truly unhappy with, and I’ve purchased quite a bit recently :P

I almost went with the new chain bag (Passy, it’s called now?) but I just don’t see myself being as in love with that in six months...maybe it’s the giant hardware?

I ended up with a black empreinte double zip pochette and matching Zoe wallet. I’m so so happy I was able to exchange!

8A9E3358-D801-4913-899D-C512EC1F62A2.jpeg