Fun Destination of my old handbag

Feb 19, 2011
So I sold one of my old handbags and when I was printing the shipping tag this morning I just happened to see that it was going to one of the major fashion houses in NYC....for just a split second I wanted to trade places with my old bag! Just think of the life my handbag will have and what it will see! LOL! Happened to check out this seller's feedback history and it looks like they buy quite a lot...wonder if my old bag is going to an inspiration room?! Just a fun thought for a Monday morning!!

Did it have a person's name on the address, or the business name? If a person's name, it might just be going to an employee who uses her/his work address for purchases. Still, interesting to ponder.

Did it have a person's name on the address, or the business name? If a person's name, it might just be going to an employee who uses her/his work address for purchases. Still, interesting to ponder.

It had a person's name and I totally agree it may still just be going to an employee....however I checked this buyer's feedback and just for February they have over 280 feedback for purchases only!! And its all these cool vintage handbags, sunglasses and shoes! So....I get they probably get paid well but that would have to be a full time job to buy that much on ebay! And if that is their job then I think I have discovered my dream job!