Fun Day!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I had so much fun today and its all because of the nice and trendy folks here on Purse Blog Forum :smile:

I have been browsing and eyeing bags posted here - so far I've almost exclusively bought Coach, for years. I had never heard of many of the companies that make some of the coolest bags until I found you all.

I was just browsing at the Houston Galleria - I have been there many times over the years and dont think I ever went into the Louis Vuitton, Fendi or Burberry shops. It was a crazy day there and I asked at one of the stores and they said we have the NBA All-Star game here this weekend so a lot of folks in town and all seem to be at the Galleria.

First off, I went to NM - I've really liked the LV Koala wallet in the check and had to see it :smile: then I asked if it had a good back for a match - she put several wallets and purses out for me to try on lol - I had a blast :smile: I took notes of ones I like, but I think the wallet may be my first piece.

I saw a lovely black leather Burberry purse with a plad trim, that's going on my wish list too.

I went to the Fendi store in the Mall - they had a large White, Honey, and a Copper Spy, a striped one as well and a couple of small ones in white and honey I believe. I tried the copper one on :smile: pretty sleek! That's a big bag, what do you all put in it? lol

Checked out the lastest Coach things at the Coach store, a lot of new pastel scribble bags and accessories. A new brightly colored patchwork motif as well.

It was a day to have fun and check out in person a lot of the thihngs you guys write about :smile: of course I gave my husband the rundown after he came to pick me up (he spent his time across the street at Barnes & Noble waiting it out lol)

I took him to the Burberry store and had him pick out a scent - I promised him for Valentines but couldn't chose between Brit, London, or Touch - he went for Brit - the scent really suits him ).

Other than that I bought new socks lol - but my wishlist got bigger.

Thanks again for all the fun !

2. My DH and I lived and were married in Bellaire -just down the street from the Galleria. I LOVE that mall! In fact, for our anniversary we'll be at the Galleria Westin in 2 weeks! {sans children}
    Sounds like you had a fun day!

3. I LOOOOVE :love::love::love::love: the Brit sent on guys very sexy lol i gave it to my bf as a stockingstuffer for xmas and now its a joke between us that i give him the sniff test to see if he's wearing it! lol He always says don't worry about sniffing i'm all Britted up :lol:...

Glad you had such a fun day! and that you added to your wishlist :love:

4. My YSL bag came from there :biggrin: I've always wanted to go, I heard the shopping is awesome!

5. I live in the northwest part of houston, so it is about a 30 min drive for me. It definitely isn't a regular mall thats for sure. Lots and lots of money can be spent there! lol

6. I have 2 purses from the Houston Galleria, but I've never been there. My parents were in Houston and I asked them to go there and do some shopping for me because it sounds like a mall that I could seriously do some damage in. One of these days I'll get there.

7. glad u had fun Vista.. :biggrin: let us know what you tend to buy when u narrow things down ;)

honostly this forum is great.. i dont have to rush to the mall as soon as season begins or if i had a crush on something.. i just take my time here browsing.. reading reviews.. searching.. and looking at pics.. and observing more pics from different angles :lol:
    then i write down my wishlist for the 10th time!!
    and theeeeeeeeeen decide to go and check things out :amuse:
    here its like (everything bags) under ur fingure tips :nuts:

8. What a fun day! I am so jealous-a mall like that so close! I have to drive at least 45-50 min for a decent place to shop!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice