Fun Color Handbag Help

Jan 29, 2013
Right now I have two fun color aqua and turquoise handbags. I'm trying to decide between the two so I thought I'd see if I could get some help and input from other Coach lovers!

Both are satchel styles which I like. The turquoise smooth leather Crosby and aqua Mercer 24. I don't have any smaller cross body handbags so I thought the Mercer was super cute and like the color. The Crosby is really pretty and perfect but I don't really feel like I need both. But then again do we really need handbags?

Attachments

• IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    209.2 KB · Views: 494
I like them both and would say go for both. I own a turquoise Mulberry Alexa and surprisingly use it very often since it goes with a lot of my clothes. The aqua is a beautiful springy color. Keep both [emoji3]

I'm not help on this one. I love both bags and they will fill different uses. Does one speak to you more than the other? Good luck deciding.

I like them both and would say go for both. I own a turquoise Mulberry Alexa and surprisingly use it very often since it goes with a lot of my clothes. The aqua is a beautiful springy color. Keep both [emoji3]

Thank you both! Unfortunately, both speak to me for different reasons ;) That happens way too often!

Ask yourself "when am I likely to wear this bag?" And if it turns out that you could carry either bag in many similar situations and with the same outfits, then you probably don't need both. Pick the one that you would be most sorry to lose and return the other - and save the money for another bag that will fill a different role in your purse wardrobe. That's what I (usually) do!

I love the turquoise and could take or leave the aqua, but my opinion on that isn't what matters most.

A friend of mine swore by this trick, and I've used it with no regrets - flip a coin, but pay attention to your gut reaction at the moment you see the answer. If you're elated, then you know the flip gave you the answer you wanted at heart. If your first reaction is disappointment, then go with the other option. If you're utterly indifferent, then you may as well go with the coin's choice!

I love the turquoise and could take or leave the aqua, but my opinion on that isn't what matters most.

A friend of mine swore by this trick, and I've used it with no regrets - flip a coin, but pay attention to your gut reaction at the moment you see the answer. If you're elated, then you know the flip gave you the answer you wanted at heart. If your first reaction is disappointment, then go with the other option. If you're utterly indifferent, then you may as well go with the coin's choice!
Great idea! I'm implementing this pronto! ;)

Thanks! Interesting way to decide. Maybe I will try that and see how I feel....like you said. The Turquoise Crosby arrived from a store perfect and I have a matching wallet as well (from Macys). It seems a bit more special since I believe it was an Asian exclusive. It is a bit more classy, formal than the Mercer. The Mercer is fun and a fun color for spring. Ugh...I just have so many I don't "need" both ;)

Thanks! Interesting way to decide. Maybe I will try that and see how I feel....like you said. The Turquoise Crosby arrived from a store perfect and I have a matching wallet as well (from Macys). It seems a bit more special since I believe it was an Asian exclusive. It is a bit more classy, formal than the Mercer. The Mercer is fun and a fun color for spring. Ugh...I just have so many I don't "need" both ;)

Go with the perfect one.

I feel the turquoise feels more year-round to me. I have an aqua bag similar in color to the Mercer that I tend to only use in the summer. That said, I like the aqua better. When I look at it, I feel happy.

I like the turquoise best. The aqua is nice and fun, but I had a purse with a similar color on that type of leather and it looked dirty very quickly because the dirt would built up in the creases.