fun bags?

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
I have searched the sites (think I'm a little idiot in searching :shame: ).

Any fun bags to share? Bags you carry for leisure and play (bright colours/ different design etc). I have found my work bag so I thought I can now focus on play bag. :lol: Thank you!

I find my Michael Kors satchels to be very fun for those days when you want to carry a nice, trendy looking bag that didn't break the bank. I have the studded satchel, pocket duffel, and Palm Beach satchel, all in the luggage/cognac color. Great leather, and they get lots of compliments!

For a more funky, fun look --
B000BK946K.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

How much did you pay for the LeSportsac on eBay?

I saw those selling at Aritzia for $180 CAD. A bit overpriced in my opinion for a nylon bag but the characters on it are so cute.

The larger Bella Bella (the one I ordered) is 13.5x7x4.5. The Bella is slightly smaller. I found a seller, who I'm crossing my fingers is legitimate, sold for $175+$10 shipping. Original retail on it was $148 but they're sold out in stores. Yes, it was a pretty outrageous price for a nylon bag, but apparently they've become quite the rage. At first I thought it was ridiculous to pay that much, but then I just couldn't stop thinking about it, LOL! I think they're a little like the LeSportsac LAMB bags by Gwen Stefani, way overpriced but just seem to demand attention:suspiciou . We all splurge eventually:lol: .It's a great, quirky bag to run around with in the summer! Oh, BTW, Urban Outfitters just listed the smaller Bella for sale at $125 -better price, but I knew I wouldn't be happy with that size bag -but a great deal for those who are more efficient than myself. Happy shopping.