fun bags?

1. I have searched the sites (think I'm a little idiot in searching :shame: ).

Any fun bags to share? Bags you carry for leisure and play (bright colours/ different design etc). I have found my work bag so I thought I can now focus on play bag. :lol: Thank you!

2. I love all my funky fabric bags. I have Tara Boones and I got a cute new Poesis for the summer.

3. That Moschino melted chocolate bag that Bunny was looking for was very very fun. Too bad it's disappeared!

4. I find my Michael Kors satchels to be very fun for those days when you want to carry a nice, trendy looking bag that didn't break the bank. I have the studded satchel, pocket duffel, and Palm Beach satchel, all in the luggage/cognac color. Great leather, and they get lots of compliments!

5. For a more funky, fun look --
    [​IMG]

6. I heard about the Lesportsac tokidoki bella bella on this forum and just ordered from eBay -very fun!

[​IMG]:love:

7. AH! Thats so cute!

8. That is cute! How big is that?

9. ;)

nouhobo.jpg
  10. How much did you pay for the LeSportsac on eBay?

I saw those selling at Aritzia for $180 CAD. A bit overpriced in my opinion for a nylon bag but the characters on it are so cute.

11. The larger Bella Bella (the one I ordered) is 13.5x7x4.5. The Bella is slightly smaller. I found a seller, who I'm crossing my fingers is legitimate, sold for $175+$10 shipping. Original retail on it was $148 but they're sold out in stores. Yes, it was a pretty outrageous price for a nylon bag, but apparently they've become quite the rage. At first I thought it was ridiculous to pay that much, but then I just couldn't stop thinking about it, LOL! I think they're a little like the LeSportsac LAMB bags by Gwen Stefani, way overpriced but just seem to demand attention:suspiciou . We all splurge eventually:lol: .It's a great, quirky bag to run around with in the summer! Oh, BTW, Urban Outfitters just listed the smaller Bella for sale at $125 -better price, but I knew I wouldn't be happy with that size bag -but a great deal for those who are more efficient than myself. Happy shopping.

12. I have a LeSportsac LAMB puse that I think is fun and can't part with. Oh, and I consider coach bags fun bags lol, good for the beach or something. I have a prada bag in a nice coral color that is fun. A lot of evening shimmery bags are fun as well! :love: :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice