Fumo Matelasse Shopper is here!

Francis

May 28, 2006
My fumo shopper arrived yesterday!! The colour is really pretty IRL....
Only managed to take a picture of it in the car...coz the husband is not supposed to know there is another new bag. :graucho:

The picture quality is pretty lousy....and so the fumo colour looks kinda dark here compared to the ones that were posted previously..

Attachments

• Fumo_Resized.jpg
    Fumo_Resized.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 315
Love that bag - have considered buying one several times. LOL'd at the comment re hiding the bag in the car from DH - do that a lot!! Amazing how much you can then sneak inside when they aren't around...

anne1218, butterfly36029, pinkboudoir, chery08, louch, Gatsby, pinksweety, cherrypinky:
Thank you everyone for sharing in my joy :smile:

anne1218:
I find it slightly heavier than my medium charm but still managable. I haven't carried it around for one whole day..only tried loading my stuff in... so can't say if it is shoulder/hand breaking ... ;)

Chery08:
Got it from Renato in BH. It's out of stock where I stay too. So I had to order it from overseas. The melody is from a hello kitty shop near where I stay. (ok I'm kidding. I know you are not asking about the toy :P )

pinksweety:
I don't really know if it is called medium. But it is the larger sized one. I saw your pictures on the fumo coffer and really loved it too! It kinda convinced me I really needed a fumo something....

louch:
haha. I do that all the time. Hide bags in the car. Even my melody is kind of "hiding" for now. Just waiting for the chance to bring everything out and in case DH asks... this is just an "old bag" :biggrin:

A better pic taken in the sun

IMG_0026_Resized.jpg