Fumo arrived!

maybe something like 160cm.. and remember I'm 21 :biggrin: it sometimes sucks looking like a teenager, but at least I can still buy cheaper children's bus ticket :graucho:
ops just realise there's a typo. I was meant to say : I was wondering 'because' I'm kinda short :biggrin:

Hmm....u're 160cm yeah? I'm way shorter!! 152cm!! Hopefully it'll look good on me! Haha....trust me, u will like how u look when u get older!!:P

Urgh how I wish I'm in London now! I just wanted to lay my hands on this baby!!

Congrats Serene!! It looks really nice on you. Mine will arrive on Monday instead. It has been delayed at the custom (something to do with me using my company address as shipping address) but everything is solved now. Can't really wait to see mine!!

Seeing yours really makes me think that I've made the right choice with the color :tup:

It is really nice bag! Congrats

May I ask You?

How do you make your order? coz there is no Miu Miu in my country and if I need anything from them how can I order and how they will deliever it to me?

It is really nice bag! Congrats

May I ask You?

How do you make your order? coz there is no Miu Miu in my country and if I need anything from them how can I order and how they will deliever it to me?

Hi d:huh:oda! you can send an email to [email protected] he works at the Miu Miu boutique in Beverley Hills. I purchased my nube bow bag from him, he is very helpful. He can email you pictures of what they have in stock, and if you're interested in anything just send him your CC info + your address and he will take care of the rest :smile:

Hi d:huh:oda! you can send an email to [email protected] he works at the Miu Miu boutique in Beverley Hills. I purchased my nube bow bag from him, he is very helpful. He can email you pictures of what they have in stock, and if you're interested in anything just send him your CC info + your address and he will take care of the rest :smile:

hi foxyqt :biggrin: do u no if renato ships to canada and how much will it cost including a bow and other fees?? thanksss :smile: