Fuming! Terrible Seller!! Venting and Advice.

So, this crazy seller just left me a neutral! She's the one who fradulently resold the item less than 24 hours after I won it! What gall. I had chickened out about leaving her a negative because I figured she would leave me one, so the bright side is that I got to neg her without worrying about getting one myself. I am still mad about the neutral, though. Oh, well. It works out this way. Thanks everyone!

Be careful, since you didn't pay her she can file for NPB in 6 days and get the feedback removed! She can say you are a non paying bidder even though she resold the shoes less than 24 hours later. It sucks, but she might be able to do it!!

Leave her a negative and also save her new listing# just in case she file a NPB you can respond to the dispute with the FACT that she resold the shoes less than 24 hours after you won them.

Be careful, since you didn't pay her she can file for NPB in 6 days and get the feedback removed! She can say you are a non paying bidder even though she resold the shoes less than 24 hours later. It sucks, but she might be able to do it!!

It will only be removed if you don't respond to the dispute.
Just reply and the neg won't be removed.

You don't need the karma of that wacko Seller on your tootsies :yucky:

I reported her with proof of the resale and everything, and ebay did absolutely nothing. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that katheryn! I don't get why someone would list item so low, and then be p.o'd when they did not get what they really wanted. Do people start bids low so that they pay lower listing fees? This may be why...keep us posted on what happens, but this seller obviously gives all sellers a bad name (sorry to be so Bon Jovi here!).