Fuming! Terrible Seller!! Venting and Advice.

^^Don't worry, she won't get away with it! I already reported her for excessive shipping on both my auction and the second one. She truly is a horrible seller and a disgrace to ebay. I have been lucky thus far, I must say. I will keep updating with what happens. I imagine with positive feedback of only 81.1% and now this that she would at least get suspended.
Wow!!!!:cursing::cursing:
What a horrible seller glad you did not pay her!:tdown:

Good Luck!:yes::yes:

What a freak. I hope she gets NARUed. Definitely give her the feedback and bring her rating down to 50% or so. Maybe it's better she never shipped them to you so you don't have to deal with her anymore.

Someone contacted her and offered to pay a bit more? That's the only reason I can come up with for re-listing and selling so quickly.

If you can neg her, I think you should, and get her off eBay.

She's a terrible seller and you should definitely give her negative feedback. If one of the conditions of the auction was not "seller must pay immediately", then the usual ebay time period for receiving payment applies. She has a legally binding contract with you to sell you these shoes, tell her so. And if she doesn't, you can sue her for breach of contract. Tell her that too! I took e-commerce law last semester, and we learned a lot about ebay. Good luck! Go get her! :boxing:

Oh, I just read the whole thread now, she sold the shoes?? You can sue her and win!

^^Haha, I also hate law school! I am in my second year, so not quite so bad. I know I can sue her, but it's not worth the bother. I reported her, so I hope she is NARU'd. Ug, what a terrible seller. I will update with any extra info.

What a jerk this weller is, I think that you are better off NOT paying for the shoes and possibly getting something SNAD. I would also agree that you report her and file whatever you can against her!

^^Haha, I also hate law school! I am in my second year, so not quite so bad. I know I can sue her, but it's not worth the bother. I reported her, so I hope she is NARU'd. Ug, what a terrible seller. I will update with any extra info.

Really? I'm second year too. My professor for e-commerce law was one of the lawyers in the famous Tiffanys-Ebay lawsuit over fakes. What an interesting topic, you must take a class like that if you can.

^^Don't worry, she won't get away with it! I already reported her for excessive shipping on both my auction and the second one. She truly is a horrible seller and a disgrace to ebay. I have been lucky thus far, I must say. I will keep updating with what happens. I imagine with positive feedback of only 81.1% and now this that she would at least get suspended.[/quote

suck when this kind of thing happen. laugh it off!!!! keep a better attitude about this believe me you feel better about yourself. people like this will get theirs. sorry this has to happen i know it can be hurtful and tick us off but not worth stealing our joy. its NewYear! enjoy it! what a money hungry seller! geesh those kind of seller should be banned!!