Full Size Adele Wallet in Speedy 25

j19

Julia
Apr 3, 2016
Hi, I am new to Louis Vuitton and trying to decide on my first bag. I've been looking at the speedy 25 because I prefer smaller bags, but I already own the full-size Adele wallet. According to measurements on the site, this wallet is smaller than the bag so it should fit, but I was just wondering how well it actually fit - if it got caught on the zipper, or it's hard to get out because I've read that the speedy 25 has a smaller opening. If anybody owns these two pieces, could you please post pictures or describe it. Thank you so much :smile:

It can fit but u have to put it in and remove at an angle. Once inside it fit fine. I found it a pain to get it in and out of my speedy 25 so I downsized my wallet. I always worried about possibly scratching it against the zippers and tried to be careful each time. Too much work and effort for me.

Reactions: j19
It can fit but u have to put it in and remove at an angle. Once inside it fit fine. I found it a pain to get it in and out of my speedy 25 so I downsized my wallet. I always worried about possibly scratching it against the zippers and tried to be careful each time. Too much work and effort for me.
Oh, I see. I might look at a different bag then, or getting the speedy 30 instead. Thank you so much :smile:

I don't know about the size of Adele, but I use my full size Sarah wallet in my speedy 25 on a regular basis. You do need to put it in at an angle, but it is not too annoying to me. :smile:

Oh, I see. I might look at a different bag then, or getting the speedy 30 instead. Thank you so much :smile:

I have the speedy b 30 and the caissa wallet and I (because I'm being extra careful lol) still put it in on a small angle. It's really not a big deal to do it. It becomes a habit lol

I don't know about the size of Adele, but I use my full size Sarah wallet in my speedy 25 on a regular basis. You do need to put it in at an angle, but it is not too annoying to me. :smile:
Hmm I think the Sarah wallet is a bit smaller than the Adele according to the site, so it might be a tight fit. Thank you so much for the help :smile:
I have the speedy b 30 and the caissa wallet and I (because I'm being extra careful lol) still put it in on a small angle. It's really not a big deal to do it. It becomes a habit lol
that's true, eventually it'll become habit and not seem like a big deal. Maybe it would be best to go into the store once I'm ready to buy a bag and see how my wallet fits into different bags. Thank you for the help!