Full Size 5 zip

Minkette

Dec 22, 2013
Eastern US
Did RM change the position of the zippers on the full size 5 zips when she re-released them? They look like they are too far apart in comparison to my full size purple haze 5 zip...

swaxy77

Nov 29, 2016
Hi, im just new here at purseforum and I kinda need a little help on identifying the full size 5 zip from the mini one. Was there ever a 5 zip mini released with 5 studs or feet?! I saw (and actually bought) this 5 zip bag thinking it was the full sized one basing on its studs. U fortunately it was only after paying did i notice the item description and it says "5 zip mini". I still dont have the item now because i just bought it online early this morning but i could send a photo so you guys could see... Now my excitement has gone down because i really wanted the full size one..

Sara1997

Jun 15, 2015
Southern CA
That does not look like a full size, I have a full size mac and that looks smaller. It is a cute bag . I bought my sister a 5 zip for Christmas last year and she loves it and uses it all the time.

swaxy77

Nov 29, 2016
That does not look like a full size, I have a full size mac and that looks smaller. It is a cute bag . I bought my sister a 5 zip for Christmas last year and she loves it and uses it all the time.
I thought so too.. I was fooled by the 5 studs under it. Anyway, i still love it especially the color. Im just sad that it is not the size that I really wanted.