Full Name Hotstamping?

Edia

いらしゃいませ
O.G.
Jan 11, 2011
Hey you guys~:heart:

So I have a question:
Ive seen some people here displaying their hotstamped goodies
and some of them have their full name on it.
I just bought the accordeon wallet in graphite last week and told my sa
about how theres people with their full names stamped
and she *pokerface* said that its 3 letters only.
and yeah, obviously I know its a lie,
but how do you get them to go for full name?

seriously my innitials are BMW...
im so not gonna put that on my slg or speedy or addresstag or anywhere for that matter.
First name and last innital would look über classy:graucho:

For mon monogram (so gonna get a nf next year) I kinda decided on BRN.
guess what my first name is. Ha!:lol:

What's wrong with just 'BW'?

I think it totally depends on the SA. I too have seen pictures of hot stamping with six, seven letters, so it's definitely possible. I'd just try asking around. Tell them a friend had their full name done and since your initials are 'BMW' you would love to have your full first name done instead.

I think just two letters looks fine, but I guess it's a personal preference. My initials are JAS, when I get my Agenda heat-stamped I'm just going with JS.
Maybe I'm missing something but is there anything wrong with BW? In your first post you said your first and last initial would look 'uber classy' together but now you're saying it's 'meh', I'm confused...

I'd follow Boyoverboard's advice, just be polite and explain your preference and if you have a good SA I'm sure they'll try and accommodate you, good luck! :smile:

i know my SA told me she would do my wallet with my whole name - 5 letters. but all of the others will just do 3. it clearly depends on the relationship you have. just like veryhing else

In your first post you said your first and last initial would look 'uber classy' together but now you're saying it's 'meh', I'm confused...

Sorry! I meant it like "Britney S." not like "B.S".
And thank you for your advice!
I actually never thought about explaining the BMW issue to them!

i know my SA told me she would do my wallet with my whole name - 5 letters. but all of the others will just do 3. it clearly depends on the relationship you have. just like veryhing else

Thank you. Since all of you said that I guess its true :biggrin:
It is kinda unfair though ;)

Hello everyone! I'm sorry if I'm writing in the wrong thread but it's my first day here...)) I have a quastion about hot spamping because I am really upset after my todays visit to LV store in Beverly Center in LA...(
I came to hotstamp my Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene, asked SA if it is possible and he said to wait a minute because he need to check if person who is doing hot stamping is in the store. After a minute he came back to me and said to wait a little bit because this person is not at the store right now...I said OK,I can wait or if it is possible I can just leave bag and come back after? After this question he disappeared again, asked someone (afterwords he said that it is the main manager of this store), came back to me and said "Sorry we don't do hot stamping for Damiere Ebene anymore!" I was so disapointed and asked him why? And he said(Attention please!): "Because it's hard to make it"!
I am sooo confused because I saw a lot of hot stamped Damier Ebene's and this SA was acting so weird...Does anybody know is it true that LV don't hot stamp Speedy in Damier Ebene anymore? Thanks!