Full Moon Medium Tote - I'm in LOVE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was at Nordstrom last night and saw this bag. It's not on the Gucci US website yet but I did find it on the UK site.

Does anyone know how to post a bag that shows all the different angles? I've seen some attachments where posters will show their bag in 360 degree pics and I want to do that with this bag becaus the frontal pic doesn't do it justice.

I'm seriously thinking about returning my new Pelham Shoulder bag that I got 2 weeks ago for this one. I haven't even taken my Pelham out yet because I'm enjoying my Abbey Tote that I got a couple months ago. ACK! I can't stop thinking about this new bag.

2. Ok, I think I figured it out. I didn't realize that once you copy and paste the pic it has all the angles.

I've attached a picture of the Full Moon Medium Tote. If I hadn't seen it in person last night - it would never be something I would consider buying just from looking on-line. The black patent leather really stands out and looks really good with the beige/ebony GG fabric. I wear a lot of black so this is perfect for me.

[​IMG]

3. Ooops - SORRY so big!

4. I love that bag, is gorgeous!! i want the same one but the hobo.:P

5. Wow. I would not have paid much attention to this purse, but it looks really good.

6. I finally got a chance to take some pictures of my newest purchase.:yahoo:

Attached Files:

• 159.jpg
      159.jpg
      File size:
      157.4 KB
      Views:
    • 160.jpg
      160.jpg
      File size:
      146.3 KB
      Views:
    • 161.jpg
      161.jpg
      File size:
      153.9 KB
      Views:
    • 162.jpg
      162.jpg
      File size:
      149.2 KB
      Views:
    • 163.jpg
      163.jpg
      File size:
      159.3 KB
      Views:
  7. Unfortunately, the ones with me wearing my bag had to be taken with my camera phone (poor quality) because the flash on my camera was messing up the pic. When I turned off the flash - everything was blurry. I :heart: how this bag looks with black!

Attached Files:

8. ohhh! it's so lovely on you. did you return your pelham for this or did you keep it:P

9. I love this bag!! It is a very chic tote, which is hard to find. Does it have a zip top? Is it smushy? Anyways, it looks great on you!!! Did you get the medium or the large??? Also, did you see it in black? I'm dying for a black print tote.

10. Congrats, i love it!! i dont mean to be rude, but what was the price for this bag?;)

11. Congrats! It looks great on you! I remember seeing this at the Gucci boutique and it was soooo pretty.

12. It's gorgeous!

13. This is beautiful! How much is this tote-I hope its out in all Gucci stores in US

14. Yes, I did. I hadn't even worn my Pelham out in public (only to take pics) to show y'all. I really liked the new pelham and the shape...and if it happens to go on sale in the future - I'm definitely going to snatch it back up.

It's funny because when I got the Pelham, I thought it was so cute and I just had to have it but I didn't have an immediate attraction or love for it the way I did when I first laid eyes on the Full Moon tote.

15. No, it's not a zip top. And yes, it's smushy - the pics I took with it on still have the stuffing inside. I haven't seen it in black yet - I'm sure that would be stunning!

ETA: I got the Medium size. The large looked ridiculous on me...I'm only 4'11.5" tall.