Full Moon Medium Tote - I'm in LOVE!

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
I was at Nordstrom last night and saw this bag. It's not on the Gucci US website yet but I did find it on the UK site.

Does anyone know how to post a bag that shows all the different angles? I've seen some attachments where posters will show their bag in 360 degree pics and I want to do that with this bag becaus the frontal pic doesn't do it justice.

I'm seriously thinking about returning my new Pelham Shoulder bag that I got 2 weeks ago for this one. I haven't even taken my Pelham out yet because I'm enjoying my Abbey Tote that I got a couple months ago. ACK! I can't stop thinking about this new bag.

Ok, I think I figured it out. I didn't realize that once you copy and paste the pic it has all the angles.

I've attached a picture of the Full Moon Medium Tote. If I hadn't seen it in person last night - it would never be something I would consider buying just from looking on-line. The black patent leather really stands out and looks really good with the beige/ebony GG fabric. I wear a lot of black so this is perfect for me.

203529_FTAGX_9769_360_360img12.jpg

I finally got a chance to take some pictures of my newest purchase.:yahoo:

Attachments

• 159.jpg
    159.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 191
  • 160.jpg
    160.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 323
  • 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 264
  • 162.jpg
    162.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 442
  • 163.jpg
    163.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 266
Unfortunately, the ones with me wearing my bag had to be taken with my camera phone (poor quality) because the flash on my camera was messing up the pic. When I turned off the flash - everything was blurry. I :heart: how this bag looks with black!

Attachments

• ATT02019.JPG
    ATT02019.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 384
  • ATT02015.JPG
    ATT02015.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 385
  • ATT02016.JPG
    ATT02016.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 399
I love this bag!! It is a very chic tote, which is hard to find. Does it have a zip top? Is it smushy? Anyways, it looks great on you!!! Did you get the medium or the large??? Also, did you see it in black? I'm dying for a black print tote.

ohhh! it's so lovely on you. did you return your pelham for this or did you keep it:P

Yes, I did. I hadn't even worn my Pelham out in public (only to take pics) to show y'all. I really liked the new pelham and the shape...and if it happens to go on sale in the future - I'm definitely going to snatch it back up.

It's funny because when I got the Pelham, I thought it was so cute and I just had to have it but I didn't have an immediate attraction or love for it the way I did when I first laid eyes on the Full Moon tote.

I love this bag!! It is a very chic tote, which is hard to find. Does it have a zip top? Is it smushy? Anyways, it looks great on you!!! Did you get the medium or the large??? Also, did you see it in black? I'm dying for a black print tote.

No, it's not a zip top. And yes, it's smushy - the pics I took with it on still have the stuffing inside. I haven't seen it in black yet - I'm sure that would be stunning!

ETA: I got the Medium size. The large looked ridiculous on me...I'm only 4'11.5" tall.