FULL FACIAL CONTOUR FOR $5000 US?? 5,500,000 KRW?

Aug 14, 2009
Recently theres been a lot of negative posts on this forum about GNG (botched surgeries) so I'm not sure if this has anything to do with that but GNG just advertised a never before seen low price for a full facial contour package at 5,500,000 KRW approx.

~$5000 USD

THATS CRAZY.. my Koreans friends tell me the average cost for facial contour is 7~12 mil krw

I paid 9 mil krw for mine

but wow. just wanted to share.

Attachments

• IMG_5544.PNG
    IMG_5544.PNG
    632.8 KB · Views: 562
Reactions: helloheymee
What do you think girls? The cost is really good ..
You could get almost the same price with the face dental. I feel like gng is being too desperate to attract people and because they got a new doctor. My jaw and chin reduction costed like 4.4mil? I think, add cheekbone and that could be like around 6mil and thats just 1k usd more i dont know (forgot the prices its been a year). Just saying because there are far better places with the same or almost the same price, this place i went to doesnt overcharge foreigners.

Reactions: Mdott
You could get almost the same price with the face dental. I feel like gng is being too desperate to attract people and because they got a new doctor. My jaw and chin reduction costed like 4.4mil? I think, add cheekbone and that could be like around 6mil and thats just 1k usd more i dont know (forgot the prices its been a year). Just saying because there are far better places with the same or almost the same price, this place i went to doesnt overcharge foreigners.
Face dental doesn’t seem to do rhinoplasty so that’s a no no for me :sad: I wanna get face contour and rhino at the same time or bring symmetry to my face hmm

Face dental doesn’t seem to do rhinoplasty so that’s a no no for me :sad: I wanna get face contour and rhino at the same time or bring symmetry to my face hmm
You think you could handle the pain and discomfort? I kept getting my nose clogged from dried blood even if i kept cleaning it and it made it hard to breathe, ALSO i coughed a lot. I can't imagine with rhino at the same time