full details one all personalizations.

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
ok, i have a question, it looks like there are many kinds of personalizations.

Initials, painted stripes. i saw a crest on the site. i know what you can get varies by the kind of product. I LOVE personalization, and what know about the options as i make my first LV purchases.

anyway have a detailed rundown of the all the kinds and their prices.

The painting is for hardside luggage and trunks. The only painted soft items are the Mon Monogram items. Those are different, because the canvas is painted before coating.
Initials can be done on small leather goods and luggage tags. Some stores used to stamp the handle tabs of Speedies, but I can't be certain that is still done. Stores started refusing to do it, because the risk of screwing it up was too high.

I think the crest you saw were the limited edition "China Run" items. A Keepall, Naviglio and I think a Zippy with red/white stripes and a crest right?

The painting is for hardside luggage and trunks. The only painted soft items are the Mon Monogram items. Those are different, because the canvas is painted before coating.
Initials can be done on small leather goods and luggage tags. Some stores used to stamp the handle tabs of Speedies, but I can't be certain that is still done. Stores started refusing to do it, because the risk of screwing it up was too high.

what is mon monograme

no it does not cost the same as the regular speedy. in fact, not all stores accept these orders. About USD200 to USD300 more the price of a regular speedy.