full details one all personalizations.

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
ok, i have a question, it looks like there are many kinds of personalizations.

Initials, painted stripes. i saw a crest on the site. i know what you can get varies by the kind of product. I LOVE personalization, and what know about the options as i make my first LV purchases.

anyway have a detailed rundown of the all the kinds and their prices.

Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
The painting is for hardside luggage and trunks. The only painted soft items are the Mon Monogram items. Those are different, because the canvas is painted before coating.
Initials can be done on small leather goods and luggage tags. Some stores used to stamp the handle tabs of Speedies, but I can't be certain that is still done. Stores started refusing to do it, because the risk of screwing it up was too high.

kenzo89

Call me Kenny.
May 2, 2006
London, England
I think the crest you saw were the limited edition "China Run" items. A Keepall, Naviglio and I think a Zippy with red/white stripes and a crest right?

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
The painting is for hardside luggage and trunks. The only painted soft items are the Mon Monogram items. Those are different, because the canvas is painted before coating.
Initials can be done on small leather goods and luggage tags. Some stores used to stamp the handle tabs of Speedies, but I can't be certain that is still done. Stores started refusing to do it, because the risk of screwing it up was too high.
what is mon monograme

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
mon mono is made only on MONO CANVAS speedies. they paint stripes and initials to the canvas before coating it with the 'gloss.' HTH:smile: try the ref lab for pictures :smile:
ah ok.

does it cost the same price. i read something about monogram and painting being free.

madge_168

LuVin' my babies!
Jan 24, 2008
Manila
no it does not cost the same as the regular speedy. in fact, not all stores accept these orders. About USD200 to USD300 more the price of a regular speedy.