FULL coverage foundations?

Kat Von D has very heavy coverage...don't need a lot! What are you using to apply the NARS foundation? It's meant to be used with fingers (Francois Nars is all about this) or a BeautyBlender works well too.

I work for Sephora so I've been able to play around with it and it really does look amazing after using the BeautyBlender :smile:

Kat Von D foundation is super full coverage. I loved the coverage and longevity, but I had issues finding a shade with a yellow enough base. Bummer. TheBalm also has a great foundation in a pan, "TimeBalm," is awesome coverage, although I don't find it wears as long as the Kat Von D. Kat Von D would be my main choice if you could get a good color match_ it's very full coverage so you'll want a good match!

Am using Tarte's Born This Way and I use two pumps to get full coverage. I like it enough to wear everytime I go out.But definitely Kat Von D's foundation has the thickest coverage.

Make up forever ultra HD invisible cover stick foundation (if you have dry skin). Sephora SA introduced me to this when I was looking for a full coverage non drying foundation. Been using it and I love it. Covers everything. Just know if u have oily skin, you may not like this.

I really like Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation - it's medium coverage but you are able to build it up to full coverage. It doesn't look cakey and is one of the best full foundations I've tried where I was able to layer it without looking like a hot mess.

Reactions: fendifemale
Dolce & Gabbana SPF15 Perfect Finish Cream in the pot. Use just a tad. It spreads a long ways. Most coverage I've ever had and people only compliment how good the skin looks. Very luminous.

I've been using Stila All Day Foundation most days for the past two years and I'm still on my first bottle! It's full coverage and only requires a small pea sized amount to get good, even coverage especially applied with a beauty blender. It's my holy grail foundation :smile:

I really like Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation - it's medium coverage but you are able to build it up to full coverage. It doesn't look cakey and is one of the best full foundations I've tried where I was able to layer it without looking like a hot mess.

I've heard that it's really good but I always feel like the coverage isn't that great. If you build it up does it look like you have a lot of make up on?

I have terrible acne scars and I have found Hourglass Immaculate to be the best. It has anti aging properties to it, so it's a double win. The day I stared wearing my husband said, " your face looks amazing!" I told him that the foundation was almost double in price than what I was paying. He told me it was worth it, as the foundation is a miracle worker. I got my friend addicted to it, as well.