Full-coverage foundation for dry skin?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I am new to this forum so I apologize if this has been brought up already.
    I bought the Kat Von D Tattoo foundation a few months ago. The coverage is great, but I notice that it really brings out my pores and starts to look flaky/flake off after an hour or two. It also makes wrinkles materialize that I never noticed before! Is there a better full coverage foundation that won't cause this? Or should I use another product that will make it stay on better? After I put on the foundation I put on a mattifying powder so it won't feel wet and move around on my face, then I spray on a mineral water mist to try and make it feel less dry.

2. Welcome! There are a ton of current foundation threads. Please do a search and contribute to an existing discussion.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.