Full Cover False Nails

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase full false nails online? I tried ebay and amazon, but everything that comes up are nail TIPS to be used with acrylic (which is what I'm trying to avoid because it wrecked my natural nails).

I just want false nails that I can take on and off without major damages, and if they would come in an almond or stiletto shape already, that would be amazing! I can shape them if they're originally square but it doesn't hurt to ask, right? lol

Let me know if you come across any or know where I can find them?

2. Are you looking for press on nails? If so try Sally Hansen..

Have seen them at various drug stores if this is what you want

3. On EBay, you want to search for "Full False Nails".

Don't just go by the description, as most of these are from China and they use lots of key words to make their products show up in searches, so even the full ones will usually have the word "tip" in the description.

Here's just the first one I found:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/500X-Artificial-UV-Gel-Full-Acrylic-Manicure-Nail-Care-Fake-False-Nail-Art-Tips-/161237754157?pt=US_Nail_Care&hash=item258a84e12d

There are thousands more, in every color and shape you can think of!

4. Ohhh, awesome!!! I will keep that in mind. I kept crossing listings off because they read "tips", but I will look more closely now.

Thanks!

5. They're called a full tip (or full well tip). Look on ebay under the categories Nail Care & Polish Nail Tips and type in "Full False Nail Art Tips" for your search.