Full Collection Photo!

Beautiful collection -- it would be hard to decide which one to let go. Do you use all of them enough? Is space an issue? Are there new bags you want that you think are better than some of your current bags? Perhaps you should test run every single piece before deciding so you don't regret selling anything. I know how sometimes I think I should get rid of something but then I use it and fall in love with it again. Good luck.

Reactions: PewPew
Beautiful collection -- it would be hard to decide which one to let go. Do you use all of them enough? Is space an issue? Are there new bags you want that you think are better than some of your current bags? Perhaps you should test run every single piece before deciding so you don't regret selling anything. I know how sometimes I think I should get rid of something but then I use it and fall in love with it again. Good luck.

Great idea to do a test run of each of them! There aren't really new bags I am lusting after, but I don't use all of them enough. I used to rotate my bags all the time, but now that I am a mom of very young children, I barely have time to get dressed, let alone even think about changing out my bag, lol. But they won't be babies forever.

Reactions: Iamminda
Haha I know exactly what you mean. I cleaned out my closet last week and I fully intended to downsize my luxury purse collection. I moved them all around and added two more to my collection this week haha. I donated large bags of clothing though, so I made some progress haha. Look at it this way, luxury bags are investments. Should you one day decide to downsize, you'll make more later on as price increases continue to happen. I sold my 2007 speedy last year with water stains and got all of my money back. Also, we buy these bags because we genuinely love them. We put time and energy into deciding on each bag, and they each have their own personality to add to our wardrobe. Your collection looks beautiful and practical being there's a lot of darks and monograms. Definitely keep them all since you still love them all. They're all beauties :smile: