Full cervo veneta

floodette

Mata Hari wannabe!!
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
Hi all, I saw a beautiful veneta made entirely from cervo in reebonz. it is dark blue and looks like my dream bag. however i found no picture of similar bag in all forum or internet. so i wonder if it is real? i did notice special edition veneta made with cervo and ayers here, which i also own, but this one is different.

anyone knows when is this full cervo veneta is made?

Hi all, I saw a beautiful veneta made entirely from cervo in reebonz. it is dark blue and looks like my dream bag. however i found no picture of similar bag in all forum or internet. so i wonder if it is real? i did notice special edition veneta made with cervo and ayers here, which i also own, but this one is different.

Can you post a picture or a link or something?

Reactions: floodette

Are you talking about this one? I think it was around 2012 or so, not sure. I had a dusty pink one at one time, until I figured out I needed a different shape. It is a gorgeous bag, and Cervo wears like iron, as you know.

ETA: There's at least one on eBay right now, white in color, pretty old, I'd say vintage. So yeah, they've made them off and on over the years. Reebonz has a great return policy in case you get it and we can't authenticate it.
reebonz-bottega-veneta-cervo-veneta-bag-bottega-veneta-1-a7f37475-3bc8-4b2f-91cb-ddf818acfc67.jpg

Last edited:
Are you talking about this one? I think it was around 2012 or so, not sure. I had a dusty pink one at one time, until I figured out I needed a different shape. It is a gorgeous bag, and Cervo wears like iron, as you know.

ETA: There's at least one on eBay right now, white in color, pretty old, I'd say vintage. So yeah, they've made them off and on over the years. Reebonz has a great return policy in case you get it and we can't authenticate it.
View attachment 3708665

HO!!!!' Yes that may be it (cant see the detail as the dark blue is really dark). On the other hand, I also do have brown version of your pink cervo bag (i ogled your pics ehen i decided to buy mind) which makes me wsnting another cervo veneta.

Interesting that they made cervo veneta from time to time! Thanks for the info!

But i never have large veneta, which is to be my ideal size (have small n maxi), is it 'worth it' to buy my only large veneta not in the weaving style? Hmmmmmm..,,

HO!!!!' Yes that may be it (cant see the detail as the dark blue is really dark). On the other hand, I also do have brown version of your pink cervo bag (i ogled your pics ehen i decided to buy mind) which makes me wsnting another cervo veneta.

Interesting that they made cervo veneta from time to time! Thanks for the info!

But i never have large veneta, which is to be my ideal size (have small n maxi), is it 'worth it' to buy my only large veneta not in the weaving style? Hmmmmmm..,,
Well... I can't help you there. This is a gorgeous bag, to be sure! The color is astounding; probably showing so dark because it's on a white back ground and the camera is compensating...

I can't speak to whatever bag you're currently considering, but for what it's worth, I recently saw a cervo Veneta at my local BV boutique. My SA said it was new season. I can't remember if it was a large or a medium Veneta, but it might have been tourmaline (very dark blue).

Reactions: floodette
I can't speak to whatever bag you're currently considering, but for what it's worth, I recently saw a cervo Veneta at my local BV boutique. My SA said it was new season. I can't remember if it was a large or a medium Veneta, but it might have been tourmaline (very dark blue).

woahhhhh so it is NEW and dark blue and cervo....

#melt into a puddle

Reactions: indiaink