Full body liposuction at Honnete with B&A Photos

sierraneo

Jan 4, 2015
Hi all, some might remember me from my post few years back about my plan to go PBC for Full body liposuction. Due to some circumstances, I didn't go. I remember the time when they don't even cater foreigners and their full body lipo was at 5mil krw. Cheap right? I lose some weight, 72kg to 58kg, decided to go lipo for body sculpting and fat transfer to breast. Asked PBC but they quoted me so high its beyond my budget. Saw a post here on honnete and contacted them. All went well, I decided to go with honnete before even reaching korea. I did not consult other clinic. Did arms, tummy, flank, love handles, whole thigh and calves. Fat transfer to breast. Separated into two operations. Did not do back/braline, will do it the next visit (Jan 2023 maybe) with another session of fat transfer. Reached on 1st June, operations on 2nd and 8th and fly home on 14th. Dr Lee is super nice and skilful! He did told me his major is BA. Doing so many body parts in such short period are on case to case basis. Pictures speak louder than words so here is the before and after! Sorry for the stretch marks, got those when I gained 30kg during pregnancy. After are taken about two months later.
1659684181688.png
1659684181406.png
1659684181768.png
1659684181499.png

Hi! I had similar operations done at Honette. How is your retention so far with fat transfer to the breast? Do u know how many cc of fat u removed from your legs? I also did calves and thighs and I’m wondering about your recovery timeline. Lipo swelling is depressing :/

Hi! I had similar operations done at Honette. How is your retention so far with fat transfer to the breast? Do u know how many cc of fat u removed from your legs? I also did calves and thighs and I’m wondering about your recovery timeline. Lipo swelling is depressing :/
Totally understand. My recovery was not easy too. I do swell but that is not my main concern. It is all the soreness that gets me. 3 months mark most of the soreness is gone. My right calf is the problematic one, muscle tightness every morning or when I'm immobile for too long (long desk hours).

Thanks so much for sharing, especially the photos! I’m consulting with Honnete for upper body in a couple weeks it’s really helpful to see someone go through a similar process, and with a somewhat similar body type. May I ask how you’re feeling about the results so far? I am hoping by 2 months to be quite active again but I’m worried about prolonged swelling, fibrosis, and pain around the incision areas.

Hi all, some might remember me from my post few years back about my plan to go PBC for Full body liposuction. Due to some circumstances, I didn't go. I remember the time when they don't even cater foreigners and their full body lipo was at 5mil krw. Cheap right? I lose some weight, 72kg to 58kg, decided to go lipo for body sculpting and fat transfer to breast. Asked PBC but they quoted me so high its beyond my budget. Saw a post here on honnete and contacted them. All went well, I decided to go with honnete before even reaching korea. I did not consult other clinic. Did arms, tummy, flank, love handles, whole thigh and calves. Fat transfer to breast. Separated into two operations. Did not do back/braline, will do it the next visit (Jan 2023 maybe) with another session of fat transfer. Reached on 1st June, operations on 2nd and 8th and fly home on 14th. Dr Lee is super nice and skilful! He did told me his major is BA. Doing so many body parts in such short period are on case to case basis. Pictures speak louder than words so here is the before and after! Sorry for the stretch marks, got those when I gained 30kg during pregnancy. After are taken about two months later.
View attachment 5582874
View attachment 5582875
View attachment 5582876
View attachment 5582877
Wow! You look soo good. I am planning to travel to korea for lipo. However I really not sure where can i get lipo within my budget and good result - i approach Nana Hospital but their price quite high. Also i read somewhere that 365mc did a pretty good job with reasonable price. I tried to get the estimation cost for thigh lipo & abdomen but it seems like they prefer to have face to face consultation.

Do you mind share with me more details in Honnete’s? Like what to expect, some heads up, cost estimation, etc

wow, your transformation is pretty amazing! I want to get liposuction done on my lower body and abdomen. Do you mind sharing how much the cost was for the full body lipo? How was recovery period within the first month? You were able to move around within the first week?