fugly "designer" cars

1. shoot, if you thought dooney & bourke BAGS were ugly, check out what I passed in my friend's neighborhood!!! I couldn't believe it.

dbcar.jpg
  2. What the ???????? :amazed:

3. Ewww...that is wrong in so many ways. :sick:

4. hah i prefer real designer cars... the ones that actual fashion icons design and colorize.. those are awesome. especially versace's and donna karen's cars.

5. i ahvent seen those do u have any pics (or where i can find some) it sounds really interesting

6. I can't believe anyone would find that attractive!

7. (Donatella) Versace Mini Cooper:
    [​IMG]

i can't find others.. but i know it's for the komen breast cancer foundation, they do it every year. i know the past designers include Calvin Klein, Donna Karen, Valentino, Vera Wang, Dolce & Gabbana..

8. Boom-sha-kala! Aiiiiiiiiiii.......

Respect.

9. :sick::sick:
    here in rome a girl has a LV monogrammed mini cooper...a bit showy, but...:cool:

10. omg i adore that car (donatellas) thats is the ultimate car for me! i dont want a HAC birkin anymore i want that car!!!

11. I would look rediculous in that (or any) Mini Cooper!

12. DB monogram bags are :sick: but this car is :sick::smash:
    What are those people thinking?

Donatalla's car is pretty cool though

13. My question is this: If you're going to spend all that money on a monogram car...why not do a good high-end purse brand???!!!?? UGH

Either way the car is hideous, but at least it looks like you have expensive taste in handbags lol

14. Oh my!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice