FUEL: What kind of car do you drive?

What does your car run on?

• Gas

• Diesel

• Bio-Diesel

• Flex Fuel

• Hybrid

• Electric

• Other (please comment with what it is)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I drive a 1999 Dodge Intrepid. It runs on gas, I get about 20 miles/gallon on the streets, 25 miles/gallon on the highway. A full tank last me about 2 1/2 weeks and costs about $40.

My Mustang takes regular gas and I usually have to fill up 2 times a week, but I do ALOT of driving: 30 miles 4 times a week to school, I work 1 day a week 22 miles away, and I board my horse 25 miles away!!!

My fiancee just got a new F150 Lariat that gets like 11 miles to the gallon! Yikes!!

94 Benz c220.. the premium fuel kills me but with the high compression engines, your car will seriously kick your butt if you try to mess with it !

I drive a Mercedez-Benz C230 Coupe so it requires Premium Gas (91). I'm seriously thinking of switching to a Scion or something ... The gas prices is ridiculous and even though my car gets good mileage, I drive quite a distance for work so the expense is adding up.

I drive a 99 Lexus GS 300. I spend 40-50 dollars a week on gas. My husband drives a 07 MS S550 & it's a GAS GUZZLERRRR. We also have a huge van & it's a guzzler too.

I drive a Toyota Prius, it's a hybrid so it uses gas and its own battery. I average 49-51 miles a gallon on a tank of gas. 1 tank of gas $23, about 500 miles. Not too shabby!!!! I absolutely :heart: my Prius.