Fuchsia WOC questions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies, wondering if you can tell me if the 09 fuchsia WOCs are the new soft caviar or the more rigid kind. Here's a pic of the tag , hope the attachment works! And how versatile is this color? What does it clash with besides red of course?
    [​IMG]

2. its a soft one. but its very2 pretty strawberry pink color! ;)

3. You might look like fruit salad if you wore it with orange, I suppose. But I wear my fuschia maxi relatively indiscriminately otherwise!

4. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

5. I love the fuchsia color!

6. I love fuchsia too it's such a stylish color,I can make my boring outfit interesting in a second wearing this WOC! I love it!

7. I have this in the M/L flap and it's gorgeous IRL!

8. I let this one get away (it was an e*** auction) I think I really want the ellusive black caviar woc

9. OMG! I think I was watching the same auction...I woke up literally an hour too late and was so mad at myself. :sad:

I think someone said in a thread that the black caviar version will be more readily available in the fall? Don't know if that is reliable intel, but I tend to believe most things that the ladies on the board say. Good luck finding it, I am calling around for the black caviar version and if I can find an extra I'll PM you.

Additionally, does anyone know if this fuschia version is still in stores? Thanks!

10. Also, (sorry for hijacking the thread for a moment) I am looking for a WOC that is more red than fuschia...I like the new red sevruga's color but prefer it in quilted WOC. Does anyone know if there is a style out there that is more of a true red (rather than pinkish tint) and caviar and quilted? Thanks so much.